56: I'm Sorry

Chapter 56: I'm Sorry

HARRY'S POV:

"You have five minutes." She breathed out.

Five minutes, those two words kept replaying in my head. Five minutes, that's all I need.

"Alright. You just need to listen to me." I spoke quickly.

I took a deep breath and tried to think of what I am going to say. Without even comprehending my thoughts, the words tumbled out of my mouth. 

"She came onto me!" I blurted.

She stared at me, dumfounded. Her mouth opened and she was about to speak some witty remark. My index finger was automatically placed over her lips, shushing her.

"Shhh. I really need you to listen to me." I whispered. I removed my finger slowly as she gave me a death glare. "She came onto me once before also. I'm sorry. Remember when we went to Good Morning America's set? You were styling Louis' hair and I decided to use the bathroom. As I was walking there, this random blonde woman was trying to make-out with me, but that didn't really work because I wasn't responding. Believe me, I didn't do anything, nor did I respond. Yes, I didn't push her back because it all happened so quick. I had no time to respond." I paused after rambling on.

Her face held no emotion and I suppose that she was trying to decipher what I just said. The one feature on her face that held emotion was her eyes. They sparkled with tears that seemingly rested along the brims on her eyes. Her sad eyes stared into me while her face tried to hold a poker-face.

"So, I tried to avoid you. I avoided you because whenever I saw you, I felt guilty. In that process, I accidentally called you clingy. All I was trying to do was run away from my problems. I know, that was stupid of me. Anyways, you forgave me, which elated me. So, we went to the studio together in search of my hat. You went to search the other room and I was searching in the other room. I felt warm so I decided to unbutton my shirt and searched. What happened was that, the woman took my hat from the last visit. Then she... you know... kissed me. I was going to push her away from the waist but then you came. In the end, I got her fired and you angry." 

I finally finished my speech and stared at her.

Her expression didn't change. Her lips were pursed into a thin line and her eyes still sparkled.

"Actually?" She whispered so quietly that I barely heard her. 

I nodded a bit too keenly. "Yes, baby. I would never do that to you." I placed my hands on her shoulders. "I fucking love you."

After that, it all went downhill.

Tears started to stream mercilessly down her beautiful face. Her frail body shook as she sobbed uncontrollably. My arms automatically wrapped around her body, holding her close to me. 

"No, don't cry." I whispered into her hair.

"I doubted you, Harry! I was such a bitch!" She sobbed into my tee.

I ran my hands up and down her back in a soothing motion. As cliche as it sounds, my heart aches when I watch her cry.

"Don't say that. I was a jerk. I gave you the chance to complain." I rebutted. 

She looked up at me. Her skin was pink and splotchy, just like mine when I cry. "But I told Niall and Liam and everyone else. That was rude of me."

I shook my head. "It's alright. You probably needed someone to talk to. We all talk about our relationship problems. Trust me, it's happened with Zayn and Liam too. I'm sorry for being an asshole."

She wiped her tears as my arms stayed around her. "It's alright. I'm really sorry. I don't even know why you have such a loser-girlfriend. You should be dating some model, not regular-me."

I felt my eyes widen. I grabbbed her by the arms and stared into her eyes.

"You are not a loser. You're breath-taking in every single way." I exclaimed. "The way you talk, the way you walk, the way you smile and how you laugh. Those are all some of the little things I love about you. You are more perfect than a model will ever be." 

I wrapped my arms around her in an embrace as she quietly snuggled into my chest.

"I-I love you, Harry." She stammered. 

A smile was placed on my lips just as those words left hers,

"I love you too. Now, shut up and kiss me." 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

Hi! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating in, like, forever! My iPod got stolen, which means that I couldn't update unless I typed it up on my laptop (which is really hard because I'm busy ALL the time!) So yeah, updates will probably be weekly now. 

I hope you all liked this chapter though! Please vote/comment! 

AND AGHJKASHJDKA 9'000+ READS?! AM I DREAMING?! 

i FREAKINF LOVE U ALL! 

-Maya xox :*