6: Annoyance!

Status: Edited.

I woke up to the sun piercing my eyeballs.

"Wake the fuck up!" Liam screeched.

I groaned, sinking deeper into my moving pillow. Wait, moving pillow?!

"OMG! Liam! They look adorable! Oh my gosh!" Sophia gushed.

"Wakey, wakey Niall and Jade!" I heard Louis's distant voice say. Suddenly, the bed started bouncing up and down, because of Eleanor and Louis. They were jumping on the bed!

"Oh my gosh! They're so cute!" said Eleanor. The jumping stopped.

"Right?" Sophia and Eleanor gushed about us for at least 5 minutes!

Niall groaned and pulled me even closer to himself.

"Guess what? I got food." Liam stated.

"Food?" Niall and I said at once. We both sat up.

"No, not actually. I just wan-"

"Shut up! You all better run for your lives, or else I will hurt you! " I said darkly.

"What time is it?" Niall asked, his morning voice evident, it sounded very... attractive.

"6:00 am, our interview is at 7:30." Liam replied.

"6:00!? If I wake up at ten, that's what you call a miracle!" I said loudly.

"How could a person have so much energy when they wake up?" Liam looked at me in disbelief.

"She's awesome so it works!" Louis stated.

"I agree with Lou!" said Eleanor. I flipped my hair to prove their point.

"Well, I am so fabulous!" We all laughed.

*An Hour Later*

We were all ready for the interview and about to leave the house. Ashley and I had our bags with us, since we were only staying for a short time.

I was wearing bright red skinny jeans with a tank-top that had some graphics on it, my hair tossed into a messy brown ponytail, along with my black converse. I had a little bit of eyeliner and mascara with lip balm to top it off.

Ashley seems really, and I mean really, zoned out these days. She won't talk to anyone or me. She will just sit and stare. I really don't know what is up with her...I even tried talking to her about it. She won't tell me anything. It's very unusual of her.

"Hey, where's Harry?" asked Zayn.

Everyone started searching.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." I informed Ashley, she nodded. I walked down the empty hallway, until I found the bathroom. I went inside and did my business.

When I came out, I felt a strong hand grip my upper arm. I turned my head, only to find out that it was Harry.

"Jade, you're gonna have to tell me!" He said sternly.

"No. I don't have to." I replied, still recovering from the little 'surprise'.

"Yes, you do. What happened? I won't hurt you."

"I had a really bad dream the night before and it had an effect on me." He sighed.

"Jade, I am not gullible, like Zayn. I lived with two women back home, my mother and my sister. One thing I know for sure is when a girl avoids your gaze and all of a sudden remembers to smile, she's usually lying." He stated.