5: Scary Movie

Status: Edited

Eventually, we all got really bored. So, Louis brought up the genius idea of watching a movie. We all cuddled up on the couch as Louis picked a movie. Niall was on my left and Sophia was on my right, I wanted to stay as far as I could be from Zayn and Harry.

The commercials were skipped and finally the menu screen appeared. We were watching The Fucking Conjuring! Nice pick, Tonlinson! Note the sarcasm.

*2 hours later*

Niall, Sophia and I were all cuddled up, scared to death. Everyone was really spooked. Liam clapped his hands, very loudly if I might add. Niall and I yelped while everyone else jumped in their seats.

"Alright! I'm going to bed!" He said.

Everyone got up, still shaky. We diffused to our bedrooms after saying goodnight. I walked up the glass stairs, still trembling.

All of a sudden, I felt a cold hand slide onto my shoulder. I immediately started smacking mid-air.

I thought it was the spirit from the movie, I started to tremble even more. I turned my head slowly. It was Zayn, I let out a sigh of relief. We walked up until we reached the top.

"Jade, I am very sorry about this morning. I really didn't mean to hurt or scare you in any way!" He stammered.

"Zayn, chill out. It's okay!" I breathed out, offering a smile.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you get so scared?" He questioned.

"Uh.... I...." I tried to think of something to say off of the back of my hand.

I'm sorry Zayn. Not this time.

"I just had a really bad dream last night and I guess it took an effect on me." I lied through my teeth, adding a smile at the end.

"Okay then... well you can always talk to me..." He replied, an unconvinced look on his face.

"Thanks Zayn!" I gave him a hug, trying to change the topic.

"As far as I know Harry, he's gonna try to approach you soon." He said as I pulled back.

"Yeah," I spoke, "I can tell. Well thanks so much Zayn. Good night."

"Goodnight Jade!"

~

I arrived at my bedroom door. After twisting the doorknob and tugged it open, I walked inside, timidly. I was still very freaked out, any who, I walked to my closet and found my onesie lying around. I ran out, scared that the spirit was watching me, plus the story was true!

I approached my bathroom door. Quickly, I swung open the bathroom door and quickly walked inside. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, took a shower, and blow dried my hair in under 10 minutes!

I headed over to my bed. I had almost forgotten about the movie. I turned off the lights and raced to my bed. Everything was perfectly fine until something.....or someone knocked on my window. I froze. Maybe it's just me? It knocked again. I whimpered and sunk deeper into my sheets. Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it. Eventually, my thoughts broke through.

"Oh God!" I whispered-screamed.

After quickly throwing the covers off of my body and ran out of that room. I went to the closest door, it was the door to Harry's room. Immediately, I swerved away. I couldn't risk telling him about Ryan, so I went to the second-closest door, Niall's.

I knocked frantically on the door! Niall open up! I heard footsteps and then a click. The door peeked open.

"Oh thank God it's just you! I thought it was the wi- nevermind come inside!" Niall blabbered.

He opened the door just enough for me to slip through.

His bedroom was similar to Zayn's, except it was themed completely different. While Zayn's had a artsy look to it, Niall's had an Irish theme to it.

There was a big king sized bed in the middle of the room. There was a window seat and beside that was a desk. The side tables had a lamp placed in the middle of each. The whole room had a colour scheme of Orange, White, and Green. His bathroom and closet wasn't as big as mine. On the side closet to the closet was a couch and a table. His guitar was right beside his bed. We walked over to his couch.

"So? What's up?" He asked.

"Um....nothing I was about to go sleep but...I just couldn't." I replied.

"Oh okay. Yeah, same with me. That stupid movie threw my brain off track!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah same here! Actually I was hearing noises...." I spoke, making Niall shudder.

"Wow okay.... Well what'd we do now?" He asked.

I really wanna sleep.

"Um.... I don't know." I said lamely.

Wow, way for keeping up a conversation, Jade!

"How about sleep? To be quite honest, I am very sleepy!"

"OMG SAME! NIALL, I SWEAR YOU'RE READING MY MIND!" I exclaimed, happily. He laughed. He started walking over to his bed, while I stayed by the couches.

"Um... Niall? Could I sleep in your room tonight? If not, I totally underst-"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN SILLY! COME 'ERE!" I giggled at how cute his accent was. He scooted over in his huge bed. I walked over and climbed under the covers. He turned off the lamp and faced me.

"So...."

"Sooo..."

"Niall?"

"Yes love?"

"I'm still scared...."

"Come here." I scooted over to him. He wrapped and arm around my waist. ITS OK JADE, IT'S ALL IN A BROTHERLY WAY!

"Shut your eyes." I did what I was told.

He started singing softly.

"You and I,

We don't wanna be like them,

We can make it 'till the end.

No, nothing can come in between.

You and I,

Not even the gods above,

Can separate the two of us.

No, nothing can crown in between

You and I.

Oh, You and I."

I felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier. I felt plump lips kiss my forehead. I snuggled into Niall's chest.

"Goodnight Jade."