41: Scared

Chapter 41: Scared

I looked around, taking in my surroundings. I was trapped in a completely dark room. All I could see was pitch black.

I felt my hair in my face. Just as I was about to swipe it out of my face, I felt my hands trapped. The clink of chains got my heart racing as I struggled to free myself from the chains.

I was about to pull myself away until I felt a cool metal around my ankles. I tried to move my feet but I felt them also chained against the wall.

My heart was beating erratically as I tried to pry myself out of the chains. I felt my face begin to get wet as my tears ran down my face mixed with my sweat.

I finally gave up, not squirming around anymore. I felt my breath coming out in ragged pieces. My hair stuck to my forehead as I tried to get my breathing back onto a normal pace.

Suddenly, an all too familiar voice rang out in the silent dark room. His voice rumbled deeply, the same voice that I've been despising.

"Jade, I'm back," he spoke with a purr to his voice.

"R-Ryan?! N-no! Go away!" I screamed back as I started to struggle in the chains.

"No can do," he spoke as he shined a light on me.

I felt myself shiver so I looked down. I was in noting but my undergarments. I screamed as he stalked towards me.

"P-please! Don't d-do this!" I yelled in attempt of changing the sick man's motives.

He grabbed my face and kissed me harshly. I screamed into the kiss. He started to trail his fingers down my jaw to my neck to my arm. He pulled back and pulled out a razor.

The razor made contact with my only top, much like last time. As I cried I saw a figure emerge from behind Ryan. My puffy eyes widened at who stood there.

"H-Harry?!" I yelled.

No one seemed to hear me. Ryan kept doing what he was doing and Harry stood behind, unfazed. He just stood there with no expression at all.

"Harry! H-help me!" I yelled.

Again, nothing changed.

Just as my top was going to be removed, everything stopped.

I screamed as my eyes shot open.

"Help me! Help!" I screamed as I thrashed around.

"Jade! Jade, calm down!" I heard Harry from beside me.

I looked to my left and saw Harry shaking my shoulders. I took a deep breath and moved my hair out of my face.

"Here, sit up." he helped me sit up as I felt wetness on my cheeks. I touched my cheeks and realized that I was crying.

I looked around and saw my little compartment. The curtain was drawn, separating Harry and I from the rest of the bus. I took a deep breath as I realized we were on the tour bus.

"Here, drink this." I looked over at Harry who held a water bottle to me.

I nodded and brought the bottle to my mouth, sipping the cool water. I watched Harry as I drank my water.

His hair was slightly disheveled and he looked worried. He wasn't wearing a shirt and the blanket was up until his waist, since he was siting up also.

As I removed the bottle from my lips, Harry stared at me intently. I sighed and cradled my head in my palms. I felt Harry rub my back soothingly.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" he asked softly.

I thought for a second before replying, "Yeah. I want to tell you."

I explained the dream to Harry. He listened carefully as I explained the nightmare. His eyes widened a bit when I told him that he was there.

"And then, just when he w-was about to expose m-me, I woke up." I whispered.

He didn't say anything. All of a sudden, he wrapped his arms around my smaller figure in a protective way. I was trembling under his grip and I silently cried into his bare chest.

"It's okay. Just remember that I would never let that happen. I love you a lot and I would give up anything for you." he whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

We stayed like that for a long time until I pulled back.

"I'm okay now." I stated as I wiped my tears. He nodded at me and smiled sympathetically.

He grabbed my face gently and pulled me close to him. He brought his lips to mine. My lips reacted immediately to his as I shut my eyes.

We both pulled back. He stared into my ordinary eyes and I looked down.

"You're not angry because of me?" I asked.

He cocked his head to the side, "Angry? Why?"

"Because of the dream." I replied.

"No, absolutely not. It wasn't your fault." he whispered, caressing my cheek softly. "Now we should go to sleep," he spoke as he pushed my hair out of my face.

I nodded as he wrapped me in a hug and lied down with me. I turned so that I was facing him. He pulled me even closer and buried his head in my hair as I hugged his torso.

I feel that the nightmare I had felt too real. Something bad is going to happen, I can just feel it.