24: Dublin!

Chapter 24: Dublin!

About two weeks passed by, each day feeling the same. The long hours would be feeling short, thanks to the boys and their strange acts.

Louis's hair was not done by me for a whole week and he claimed that if I didn't do his hair, no one does his hair. So basically, he went onto stage, during every show, with horrendous looking hair. The fans even got the hashtag #prayforlouis'shair trending on Twitter, causing lots of laughs on the tour bus.

"Babe?" I heard Lou's partner, Tom, call her, "Do you know where Lux's milk bottle is?"

Lou's fiancé had came by and joined us on the tour for now. He was going to be helping Lou take care of Lux. I was glad for that because Lou was really starting to wear herself out.

Last week, I got my cast off before we started our travelling to Dublin. Harry had accompanied me to the local clinic at the city we were temporarily at. We didn't get mobbed, which was quite surprising. But then again, it was more of a town than a city.

Anyways, we've been travelling in a private jet, which is quite fancy if I might add. I am sitting beside Harry again. He's really comforting, especially if I want to lean on him and sleep.

The robotic voice came over the intercom telling us that we're about to land. The seatbelt sign lighted up as excited chatter broke out in the recently quiet jet.

"I'm so excited!" I gushed to Harry as I clicked my seatbelt shut.

"I know, me too. The fans in Dublin are really amazing." Harry stated.

Harry and I continued talking until I felt the plane descending, sending my stomach into summersaults. Even though we've done this quite a few times, I still feel sick and scared every time, although It's not like I've never been on a plane before.

I leaned back and squeezed my eyes shut as I clenched the armrests. I was hoping to be as discreet as possible so that Harry wouldn't notice. Unfortunately, he did.

"Jade, you alright?" his deep voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said quickly.

"From the looks of it, you clearly aren't fine." he replied.

I sighed before telling him about my fear. He listened to everything I said, nodding once in a while.

"Well, I have an idea." he stated.

I was just about to ask what his idea was until he leaned back and intertwined his rather large hand with mine, that looks tiny compared to his. His thumb traced circles on my hand as he whispered soothing words to me.

Before I knew it, we had already landed. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as everyone cheered.

"Finally!" exclaimed Louis.

"Dublin, here we come!" Liam contributed.

I thanked Harry for his help with a kiss on the cheek. His cheeks changed colour to a light pink as he smiled. I grabbed all of my stuff and intertwined my hand with his as we were walking into the airport.

The many paparazzi are still trying to come up with theories as to how I am connected to Harry. I do nothing but shrug it off and so does he.

We were going to go grab our luggage but Paul ended up lifting each suitcase up because it would attract far too much attention if we did. Many more bodyguards came to us almost immediately, trying to make us not that obvious, that went to waste, thanks to their All-Black outfits.

I was in a deep conversation with Lou's partner until my cellphone started buzzing nonstop. I quickly apologized to Tom and took out my phone from my back pocket. I moved slightly away from everyone as I unlocked my phone. The texts blinked on the screen rapidly as I tried to read them. Finally, they stopped blinking and I managed to make out the words from the unknown number.

I reread the words like a mantra and I felt myself getting lightheaded.

Welcome to Dublin, baby. Can't wait to meet you again.

Who can that be? Maybe it's a distant friend, although I've never been to Dublin before. Plus, I don't have any Irish friends except for Niall!

I bet I'm getting worked up for no reason. Suddenly another text message popped up.

If you dare to tell anyone, your little boyfriend and your friends will compensate. Don't try to be sneaky, I'm always watching.

I realized that this is no friend of mine. I felt a wave of dizziness overcome me before everything turned pitch black.