50: Not Prepared

Chapter 50: Not Prepared

JADE'S POV:

With that, we switched on Netflix and Niall searched for Toy Story.

"Do you want me to invite Sophia over? She's probably packing right now, but I think she can spare some time." Liam asked me.

"Packing? For what?" I furrowed my brows.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you!" He smacked his forehead as I chuckled. "Sophia and Eleanor are joining us on the tour for a bit."

I squealed. "What?! Are they actually?!" I asked. Niall laughed at how excited I was.

"Yup. I'm going to call Sophia over, alright?" He confirmed.

I nodded. "Yes! Go call her! Go, go, go!" I patted his shoulder.

He chuckled. "Okay, okay!"

He hit the call button and waited. A smile showed on his face as he started talking.

"Hey babe... Niall, Jade and I were just about to watch Toy Story... Yes, again... I was wondering if you want to join us?... Yeah?... Great, we'll wait for you. Bye, Love."

He dropped the phone onto his lap. "She's coming over. Apparently, she's almost done packing."

"That's good." I added as I leaned my head back onto the couch. I shut my eyes and sighed. My head is hurting so much.

"I'll go make some popcorn." Niall got up.

"I'll help. I will go get some drinks." I stated.

"No!" Niall and Liam said at the same time.

"You're our guest. Sit!" Niall ordered.

I raised my hands in defence. "Alright, I'll sit. Goodness."

The two left the room. I heard hushed whispers from the kitchen. I decided not to eavesdrop. My body is aching way too much.

I searched for my phone in my pocket. I hit the power button once I found it. The screen lit up and my eyes scanned over the many notifications which were all from the same person.

Harry.

I sighed as I unlocked my phone. I read over Harry's text messages, tears filling my eyes.

I'm sorry.

I really need to talk to you, Jade.

Please reply.

I'm so so so sorry, babe.

I'm going to go to the studio where the last interview was. I forgot my hat there. I want you to come along so that we can talk. Please. X

I sighed. Should I go? I might as well give him a chance.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Called Niall from the kitchenette.

The door opened and I heard voices before Sophia pranced into the room.

"Jade! How are you?!" She greeted me as I stood up to hug her.

"Sophia! I'm, well, getting sick. Anyways, what about you?" I replied pulling back from the hug.

"Excited for the tour!" She bounced on the balls of her feet.

We sat down and somehow I ended up telling her how things were in between Harry and I. I told her about the text messages also.

"So, should I go?" I asked.

She looked me in the eyes. "You know what? Liam and I have been through ups and downs also. I found out that it easiest to talk about it. So, in my opinion, I think yes, you should go."

I stared at her and nodded. "Alright, I'll go."

Liam and Niall walked back into the room.

"We got food!" Niall held up the drinks as Liam wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hey, Soph!" Liam greeted, kissing her on the lips.

I felt sadness as I saw how happy they were. It was wrong to be jealous, especially of your best mates, so I stopped watching.

"Um, I hate to ditch on you guys but I think I need to talk to Harry." I spoke.

Niall and Liam smiled at me.

"That's alright. We'll be here if you need us." Niall smiled.

I got up and hugged the three.

"You want me to drive you there?" Asked Niall as I hugged him.

"No, you enjoy the movie." I pulled back and grabbed a couple of Kleenex's, blowing my nose.

"It's alright. I will drive you." Niall had grabbed his car keys before I knew it.

"Thanks Niall." I said.

After that, I said a quick 'see you later' to everyone. We left the suite and entered the empty hallway.

I occasionally blew my nose but other than that it was silent. We entered his car after we used the back door of the hotel.

I leaned back in the leather seat. I shuddered a bit because of the cold.

"Are you feeling cold?" Niall asked, his accent ringing through the expensive car.

I shook my head. "No,"

Before I knew it, he had passed me his leather jacket.

"Wear this." He ordered.

"No, I can't, Niall. Thanks." I spoke.

He shook his head. "Don't make me put it on you!"

I sighed and slipped his leather jacket over my hoodie. Even though I am wearing two layers, I'm still cold.

We arrived at the studio shortly. I took out my phone to check my messages.

There were no new messages so I texted him.

I'm at the studio. Where are you?

Almost immediately, he replied.

Great. I'm at the studio already. I thought you weren't going to come. X

I didn't reply. I looked over at Niall who looked over at me.

"Where's he at?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. "He's already inside apparently."

He nodded, "Alright. I'll wait for you here, yeah?"

I nodded. I leaned over and hugged him.

"Thanks Niall." I murmured.

"It's no problem." He said as I pulled back.

With that, I got out of the car.

I followed the cement pathway. The doors were made of glass, the same as last time.

I pulled on the door and walked inside. On the left were a couple of chairs, were I spotted a familiar face.

"Hey Jade," Harry greeted as he walked towards me.

"Hi." I murmured.

Oh god, I'm not prepared.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi! I hope u liked this one! Waddup double update! Wow, 50 chapters already!

Please vote and comment!

Please, please, please go read Invincible on my account.

~Maya xox