34: Confronting

Chapter 36: Confronting

HARRY'S POV:

The police had arrived a while back. They managed to track the call easily because Jade had called once more and it hasn't been disconnected so far. She's a fighter and I love her for that.

The phone call was coming from an abandoned old one-room condominium. I feel extremely queasy considering that Liam is listening to what is happening from the actual location. From his expression, I can tell that it's not something good.

The weather is glum outside. It looks like it's about to rain but the paparazzi are still very alert. I grabbed my grey trench coat on the way out. Not that I care, with everything going on.

We are currently driving to the location and I can't help but feel jittery and sick at the same time. I hope Jade is alright.

"Harry? You alright?" Paul asked from the front.

I shook my head, "I feel very sick," I spoke.

"Just relax. Take deep breaths," Zayn advised.

I nodded although if anything, I wouldn't be able to relax.

JADE'S POV:

Ryan slid the razor down the side of my leggings as I sobbed uncontrollably.

"P-please! D-don't do this! If you want money, y-you'll get it!" I stammered as the razor cut open the right side of my leggings completely.

"No, baby. I don't want any money. I want you," he growled as he harshly pulled the razor down the left side of my leggings.

"You're so stupid. Did you actually think that us being in the same grocery store was a coincidence, even though I lived in Canada? I was following you the whole time!" he let out a sick laughter.

I screamed as the leggings were ripped off, leaving me in my undergarments. Ryan looked at me with nothing but lust in his eyes. He pushed his lips against my lips as he bit my lip hard. I felt blood seep into my mouth as his tongue forced itself into my mouth.

He left my mouth and started biting me on my neck making me whimper in pain. When I whimpered a bit too loud, he slashed the razor across my already-bruised stomach.

I screamed in pain as he covered my mouth with his lips once again. I cried and cried until I felt numb.

I started shaking uncontrollably as the blade met the top of the strap of my bra. He cut for a while until the bra strap snapped. I cried loudly as he laughed loudly, his eyes feasting themselves.

He slapped his disgusting hand over my mouth and I bit it. He yelped in pain as he turned around so that his back was facing me.

In less than ten seconds, he turned back around. Now he was beyond pissed. He let out a grunt as his fist met my stomach.

I leaned over and threw up nothing but blood. I felt dizzy and my eyes were half shut as I leaned my head back.

Ryan grabbed me by my hair as I yelped in pain. He slapped me across the cheek and let go of my hair. My head hung low, I didn't have enough energy to lift it up.

He started fumbling with the clips at the back of my bra until there was a creaking sound from the door.

I heard Ashley's frantic voice among all of the buzzing in my head.

"Police! Quick!" was all I had caught.

In seconds, they had thrown me into a closet that I hadn't noticed earlier.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. Don't make a fucking sound!" he growled.

I groaned in response as I he stuffed tissues in my mouth so that I wouldn't speak. With that, he slammed the door shut, leaving me almost unconscious.

I silently cried to myself as I thought about all of the amazing people I've met. I was fortunate to feel loved. I experienced love and having a family. I had made real friends and I tried to be one myself.

My thoughts were broken as I heard loud voices from outside.

"Ryan, we know that you have her, we have proof. If you surrender her, you're penalty might get decreased," an unfamiliar voice spoke.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Ryan barked.

"Just give her back, you asshole!" I heard a familiar thick British accent.

Harry?!

HARRY'S POV:

"Just give her back, you asshole!" I yelled as Niall squeezed my shoulders to calm me down.

"It's okay, mate. Stay calm," Louis whispered in my ear as I nodded.

The police were closing in on on the brown-haired man. He had a beard and his hair was extremely messy. He looked extremely strong and buff. I just felt like puking when I first looked at him. This was the same person we saw in the grocery store.

But nonetheless, I would fight him any day for the love of my life.

"Put your hands up where we can see 'em!" Brian, one of the police men, yelled.

Suddenly, a muffled sound came from what looks like a... Closet? The door suddenly moved as if something had just kicked it.

Ryan looked over at the door and suddenly his eyes went wide.

"Ashley! Go!" was all he yelled before a familiar blonde scurried towards the door.

Ashley?!

Suddenly, there was a lot of yelling and a gunshot went off.

"Harry, Liam, Niall go get that blonde girl!" Paul yelled over all of the commotion.

I nodded as the other lads and I ran to the door that Ashley was trying to open.

"Ashley?! What're you going here?! It's not safe!" Niall yelled at her when we managed to corner her.

She only crossed her arms and smirked. "I'm with him," she motioned to Ryan.

"What?" Niall breathed out.

"You heard me. I never loved you! You were so desperate for love! You got me anything that I ever wanted. Face it, you're a love fool!" she spat before cackling.

"He's not a love fool! He trusted you and gave you love! You're just unworthy of it!" Liam commented as I agreed out loud.

I always had a bad feeling about her but I never knew she would stoop so low!

Niall must be heartbroken. Poor lad.

"Paul! She's getting away!" Liam yelled.

In seconds, Paul had her hands behind her back and a police officer was handcuffing her wrists.

"Let me go!" she screamed.

"No! Now shut up!" Paul yelled over the commotion.

They took her away as my attention was back to the closet door. It was still locked and I had a gut feeling telling me to open it.

I looked around and saw that Niall was more pale than usual and was just sitting as everyone else tried to capture Ryan, who has a razor or something else in his hand.

I heard a muffled sound from the closet again and I couldn't help but let my curiosity get the best of me.

So, I walked up to the closet.