47: Guilty

Chapter 47: Guilty

It's been a couple of days since Harry and I's date. It was the best night of my life. I couldn't have asked for anything better, honestly.

I just finished with Niall's hair for the concert. He's been doing great without Ashley. He's happy and he's back to being his goofy old self.

"Niall, be an amazing person and call Harry for me, would ya?" I asked as he left through the door.

"Sure thing, Jay." he replied.

Lou is working on Louis' hair and we are working in the same room for once. The room next door is a lounge, other than that, it's just another stadium.

I leaned against the dresser and waited for Harry. After about ten minutes of waiting, Harry stalked into the room, his hands dug deep in his pockets.

"Hey, took you long enough." I stated as I motioned to the black chair in front of me.

"Sorry 'bout that. I had some business to take care of." He fiddled with his fingers as I got started. He looks like he's a bit on edge, nervous almost.

"You alright?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his growing hair.

He bit his lip and nodded. I looked at him skeptically before grabbing some supplies. I turned back around and sat down in his lap.

He looked at me and his green eyes displayed no emotion. For a split second, they displayed something. Anger? No... Guilt? Possibly.

I cupped his face in my hands. I moved his face so that he was looking me in the eyes.

I connected my lips with his. I smiled into the kiss as he kissed me back. Something was wrong... He seems lost.

I pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"Tell me what's wrong." I said as I shuffled on his lap.

He looked down. "Just tired. That's all."

I raised my eyebrows. "I know that's not the case."

He shook his head and looked back at me. "Long story."

I smiled at him. "Well, I've got some time." I said.

He shook his head again.

I sighed, "Alright. I won't pressurize you into telling me. Tell me when you're comfortable." I gave him a reassuring smile.

He nodded and smiled at me a bit.

HARRY'S POV:

I walked into the dressing room. There stood Jade, by her dressing table, with her hands on her hips.

"Hey, took you long enough." She spoke, rolling her eyes.

I sat down on the chair. "Sorry 'bout that. I had some business to take care of."

Should I tell her? What if she breaks up with me? I can't tell her. At least not yet.

"You alright?" She asked, staring at me.

I took my bottom lip in between my teeth and nodded. She furrowed her brows and looked at me before grabbing a couple of supplies.

She turned around and sat down on my lap. She smiled brightly at me and I smiled a little back at her.

I'm doing something so wrong to this girl, who trusts me with all of her. It felt like a tsunami that came down and crashed my great reality. But then again, it wasn't even my fault.

Her small hands cupped my face and brought me in for a kiss. I felt guilt rush through me as I felt her smile against my lips. I kissed her back even though a voice in the back of my head was screaming at me to stop.

She pulled back and looked into my eyes. I felt the urge to look anywhere other than those innocent brown eyes but I kept my gaze.

"Tell me what's wrong." She stated as she got comfortable on my lap.

I finally looked away. "Just tired. That's all." I hoped that I sounded convincing enough.

"I know that's not the case." She said softly.

Of course it's not.

I shook my head and looked at her. "Long story."

"Well, I've got time." She urged.

I shook my head again. I can't tell her. I can't watch her break in front of me.

"Alright. I won't pressurize you into telling me. Tell me when you're comfortable." She smiled at me.

I felt another wave of guilt as she smiled. She's so understanding but I'm afraid that will change when I tell her.

I gave her a small smile and nodded as she continued what she was doing.

How will I tell her?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi! Please vote and comment! I hope u liked this chapter.

Please please please go check out my new book. I deleted my other one so I wrote this one instead. If you liked this book, I'm sure that you will LOVE the idea of the other one. I will add the link on the side.

Please go check out Invincible (h.s.) on my account.

And OMG I JUST HIT 4K ON THIS BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY.

~Maya xox