44: The Date (Part 1)

Chapter 44: The Date (Part 1)

I stumbled forwards and bumped into something... Or someone. I groaned and rubbed my head.

"I'm so sorry," I murmured not looking up yet.

I looked up when the person didn't say anything. There stood Harry with a shocked look. His lips were slightly apart and he looked dazed. I felt his eyes rake my body, taking in all of my features. I squirmed under his gaze, feeling uncomfortable.

"Uh... Hi." I said awkwardly.

He blinked a few times and nodded. "Hey,"

Without any words, he pulled me forward by the waist and crashed his lips onto mine. I felt a million butterflies soar in my stomach as I kissed him back. His hand rested on the small of my back and mine rested on his shoulders.

We pulled back, both slightly out of breath. He caught his breath and spoke up.

"You look gorgeous," he spoke, his voice raspy. "And words can't describe how sexy you look."

I blushed and looked down, still in his hold. "Thank you. You look really ho- I mean, um, good looking." I stammered, blushing even more.

"That's it?" he asked, smirking a little bit.

I felt flustered under his gaze and quickly shook my head. "No, you look really hot." I said, without realizing what I spoke.

I blushed even more when I realized what I said. He chuckled deeply, his chest vibrating.

"If I may say, you look very 'hot' yourself. And I see that you're wearing the dress that I gifted you." he smiled.

"Thank you. And yes, I am." I spoke quietly, fiddling with his collar. He's wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a white shirt and a black blazer, making his green eyes stand out.

"Angel, I would love to stay here and have a hard-core make out session with you, but we're going to be late then."

I felt my heart flutter at the nickname and I felt the blush on my cheeks, stronger than ever.

"Then let's go?" I questioned, nervous about the whole date thing.

He nodded and twined his fingers with mine as we walked to the elevator. We were both silent but it was a comfortable silence.

When we got to his fancy car, he spoke up.

"Babe, you alright? You seem a bit nervous," he spoke.

I bit my lip and nodded. "I'm fine, thanks."

"Is it me? Am I doing something?" he asked.

I shook my head rapidly. "No, no, no. It's just that..." I fumbled with my words. "This is kind of my first date... Ever."

I closed my eyes in embarrassment, not ready to see his reaction. When he cleared his throat, I opened my eyes.

He had a look of surprise on his face. "You've never been on a date before?" he asked softly.

I shook my head, "Uh, no."

A genuine smile appeared on his lips and he spoke. "I'm surprised that someone as hot as you hasn't been on a date before," he spoke, making blush appear on my cheeks. "But, that's good."

I raised an eyebrow, "Why?" I asked.

"Because that means that I'll be able to make your first one special." he claimed. He leaned forwards and pecked me on the lips slightly, my eyes fluttering shut.