62: Working-Out

I walked out of the bathroom in my ponytail, shorts and bright-pink sports bra.

Harry was standing in front of the mirror, which was a wall. His toned body looked great, without a top. Even though I literally see him like this everyday, I still can't get over it. Moreover, the thought that he's my boyfriend! I have to keep myself from drooling.

He was tying up his hair and didn't notice that I had walked back into the gym.

I just keep hoping that he doesn't notice my bra.

"Hey," I spoke, smiling at him.

I walked towards the duffel, and crouched down so that I could get out my water bottle and put my clothes in them. Also I needed to grab my sneakers.

"H-" he paused.

Confused, I turned my head so that I could see him.

"Ey," he continued.

I felt his him eying my outfit. He was silent for a few seconds as I felt him stare at me. I uncomfortably walked over to the benches.

"So are we starting?" I asked, quietly as I tied my shoelaces.

When he didn't respond, I glanced at him. He was still watching me.

"Are you, like, okay?" I double-checked.

Harry suddenly snapped out of it. He nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'm alright."

I nodded back slowly. "Good."

It was awkwardly quiet after that. I purposely tied my other shoelace extra slow so that it wouldn't be even more awkward.

It's weird that we're being awkward. We're never awkward... Ever.

I got up after I was done and walked towards Harry who was just leaning against the wall.

"We can't start yet." Harry claimed.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I stood beside him. "Why not?"

Instead of answering, he kissed me. It was unexpected but I went with it. The small kiss had changed to a make-out session within seconds.

We stumbled back and Harry trapped me in between the wall and himself. I felt a million butterflies soar in my stomach.

His hand gripped my bum and I gasped. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. His other hand rested on my waist.

I twirled my fingers around the hair that was above the nape of his neck. Our lips worked together in passion. I bit down on his bottom lip as he groaned. I couldn't help but smile against Harry's lips.

He trailed wet kisses down my bare neck and jaw, causing me to sigh. I felt his lips in a smirk against the skin on my neck. He pulled back after leaving one last kiss, making shivers crawl down my spine.

We were both out of breath as I opened my eyes. Everything seems like a blur in the moment.

"I've never been kissed like that." I admitted, still trying to catch my breath.

Harry smirked as he rested his forehead against mine. "I should give you a hickey soon. I'll mark my territory."

I raised my eyebrows. "What's a hickey?"

His smile dropped as he looked at me. "You don't know what a hickey is?"

I shook my head as blush was sprawled against my cheeks.

He smiled. "That's cute. I'll tell you when the time comes." He placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "Oh, I have a question."

"What is it?" I replied.