Fort!~Karkat Vantas!

Y/n walked into Hers and Karkat's Hive."Karkitty! Honey I'm home!" No answer,Y/n looked around and saw a little fort with a sigh that said."For Karkat and Y/n only!"

You giggled as you looked at Karkat threw the front."Hello Karkitty." Karkat jumped and looked at you."UGH GET IN HERE." you smiled and crawled in and looked at Karkat."What in hell are you watching."

"BAD GIRLS IT'S A CLASSIC." you nodded before crawling on Karkat's back and played with his curls."Sure it is Kitten." Karkat growled and continued to watch"Bad Girls".

You watched some of it,but then got sick of it,you looked at Karkat's horns and looked back at him."No bad Y/n." You muttered as you turned your attention back to The TV.

You looked back at his horns and bit your lip."But i really want to." You muttered fighting with yourself,But you stopped fighting with yourself and and stared at Karkat horns."Just do it." I looked at Karkat.

who was more interested in the movie then you,Your hand reached down and slightly rubbed the nubs."HEY NO-AHH~" you smirked and bent down to face Karkat,His eyes were shut and his face was completely red.

"You like that?~" Karkat nodded as he slightly growled at you,You rubbed the horns at a fast pace,At the end Karkat was a moaning mess as you just smirked.

Lets say it was good night for karkat.......