Hello champ!~Dirk x English reader #1

Y/n walked down the stairs pistols in her hands."Where are you going?" You jumped as you turned."Jake....Bro.....Hey!" Jake looked at you and sighed."Your going to Dirk's aren't ya?"

You sighed as you nodded."Y/n!" You pouted."Please Jake!" Jake sighed before turning to the clock then back to you."Fine You have 2 hours go!" You smiled and kissed Jake's cheek before heading to the door.

"Love ya Jake!"Jake hummed and walked towards the kitchen.

(At Dirk's!)

Y/n Knocked wildly on the Striders Door,Dave opened it and looked at you."What are you doing here dude? You sighed."Am here to hang out with Dirk....Dave!" Dave smirked as he yelled For dirk."What is i-"

"Oh hey English." You smiled."Hello champ!" I smiled as Dave let me."Um Dirk can i talk to you for a minute?" Dave grabbed Dirk's hand and pulled over to the kitchen.

(Dirk's point of view )

"Um Dirk Can i talk to for a minute?" Dave asked before pulling me over to the kitchen."Dave what the hell are you doing?!" I yell/whispered."this is your chance Go tell her." I gulped as i nodded."Now go get some tiger."

I was pushed out of the kitchen as Dave watched (Doritos in his hand and drinking AJ! No okay I'll just then...) Dirk walked up to Y/n and tapped her shoulder,she turned around and looked at Me.

"Oh Hey Dirk!" She smiled as she stared at with her green emerald orbs."H-hey Y-Y/n." I blushed.'Did i just stutter!?'

Y/n tilted her head as she placed her hand on my forehead."Are you running a fever dirk?" Dirk blushed even more as he took Y/n hand off his forehead."No of course not! Striders never get sick."

Y/n rolled her eyes before humming."Sure." Dave face palmed as he walked over to Dirk and You."Um Dirk don't you have something to ask Y/n?" Y/n tilted her head and looked at Dirk who was Glaring at Dave."Dirk do you have something to me?"

Dirk looked at Y/n before gulping in fear."Um yeah.....Would you like to.......Go listen to some of my beats with me?!" Y/n smiled before nodding."Um Go up to my room I'll be but there in a second."

Y/n nodded as she ran up the stairs and to Dirk's room,Dave sighed."why didn't you tell her you just lost a prefect chance of telling her!" Dirk sighed before looking at his room door where Y/n was waiting.

"I just couldn't! But i know i will someday." Dave rolled his eyes."Yeah Someday." Dave walked up the stairs."You just need to man up and tell her dude." Dave walked to his room as Dirk nodded."Dave's right i do need to man up and just tall her already."

Dirk walked up the stairs and to his room.........

TO BE CONTINUED......