Breakup!~Brother Mituna x Protective twin sister reader

You walked into Your twin's room to hear him sobbing."T9na! W7at'th t7e Ma77er!?" You rushed over to Mituna and rubbed his back."Sh7 br0ke up 8ith 8e!" He cried out and buried his head in your crook of your neck.

you held on to your brother and comforted him."I6's 0kay T9na,I'm g0ing to k9ck La8ula Butt." Mituna laughed as he nodded.

"Y8ah l8t's g0 k9ck La8ula Butt!" You smiled as you ruffled his black hair as you looked at Mituna and kissed his nose,He laughed and he hugged you tightly.

"N8p T8me." Tuna said before closing his Bi-colored eyes forgetting about Latula."Y6ah N8p t8me t9na." You sighed peacefully as you knew Tuna was alright and had forgotten about Latula.

"La8ula's g0ing to g7t it wh7n i get t0 sc8ool t0morrow." You growled as looked back down at Mituna and smiled.

You loved your twin and you couldn't stand seeing him in pain or fear,You actually liked Latula but now you want to kill her for hurting Mituna.

You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

(A/N:Sorry this was so fookin short but i hoped you enjoyed anyway! and i question for you all "Who's you favorite homestuck character?" Leave your answer in the comment and don't forget to Vote,comment and vote! BUH-BYE!)