Hello Champ!~Dirk x English reader #2 (Final part!)

Dirk walked up to his room before opening it revealing Y/n looking at his sketch book of Anime Characters and other things of Anime."Hey! Dude!" Y/n laughed and handed Dirk back his sketch Book as Dirk blushed brightly.

"Anyway.....What did you want me to listen to again?" Dirk grabbed her hand as she blushed bright red as she looked up at Dirk,You ripped your hand out of his grasp as you blushed brightly.

"Um Yeah here ya go." Dirk handed you something that said "Can't help falling in love with you" cover by Dirk,You put on Dirk's golden headphones on and listened as you soon fell in love with the song.

Dirk nervous smiled as You listened to the song that he made just for her."I just can't help falling in love with you...." Y/n hummed as you looked at Dirk and smiled as the song ended.

You sat the headphones down and smiled as you blushed slightly."I loved it Dirk." Dirk smiled as he closed his golden eyes."I'm glad you liked it English." Y/n closed her eyes as well as she tensed up as she knew why dirk made that song.

"You made that song for me didn't you dirk?" Dirk looked at you and blushed brightly as he gulped."It's a simple question Dirk did you make it for me or not?" Dirk sighed as he nodded slowly.

"Why did you make it for me anyway?" Dirk bit his lip as he gulped in fear."Um cause i may like you." Your eyes widened as you smiled brightly."I love you to!" Dirk looked at and smiled.

You tackled Dirk and looked at him."Would ya like to go out with me English?" Y/n smiled as she nodded."Of course!"