Kids!~Kankri x male reader part 2!

You and Kankri had two kids,One girl and one boy,Their names were."Madison" and "Mason" Mason in the troublemaker and Madison get triggered easily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MASON! NO!" Mason had knocked over a vase and broke it as a whistle blew from the hallway."H5re w4 g0 a5ain."Mason rolled his white eyes as he sister came in whistle in her mouth."I m8st s6y it'6 v6ry t6iggering w7en y0u br5ck st7ff!" Mason huffed as he walked up to Madison.

and slipped her whistle off her neck."H6y! G8ve t7at b7ck!" Mason held up and placed it somewhere where she's couldn't find it."Mason.." Mason shrugged as he looked at you.

"W5at it'8 ann8ying and y80 kn4w that!" Y/n nodded slowly before handing Madison back her whistle."There you go sweetie." You smiled as you walked towards kankri.

(Extend ending!)

Kankri and Y/n were laying in bed while the twins were asleep."God They get so annoying sometimes." Kankri placed a arm over his eyes."S8re wh1t ev6r yo8 say." You smirked before straddling Kankri waist.

"Want to have another Kanny." Kankri blushed and he nodded slowly.