Happy wiggler Day!!~Karkat Vantas male reader

(Okay so you guys might not the boy x boy am going but everything a ship is Gay! I mean i ship everything! My walls are full with my ships! so i hope you enjoy!)

L/n:Last name!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were super excited! Why you ask? Cause it was your boyfriend's Birth- I mean Wiggler day! You had Got Karkat a special gift (Not sexual! Nasty people!).

You knocked on Karkat's Door,you heard shuffling and ruckus in his hive but you thought nothing of it.Karkat opened the door his hair everywhere making him even cuter."Hello Karkitty!"

Karkat Rolled his eyes before moving aside letting you in."WHAT ARE YOU DOING HER L/N?" You looked at Karkat with "Are you serious" Look."Are you fookin serious!?" Karkat nodded confused.

"It's you wiggler day and i couldn't miss my Matespirt's wiggler day could i!" Karkat blushed slightly before looking back up at you."UM I FORGOT IT WAS MY WIGGLER DAY REALLY." your eyes widened as he took Karkat's hand.

"Well let's go celebrate it!" Karkat looked at you and ripped his hand out of your grasp."HOW?" You shrugged before handing a present to Karkat."Open it!" You were super excited how he would react.

He opened it as his eyes widened."What is it Kitten." Karkat held up a black and white kitten."You like it Kitten?" Karkat nodded as he looked at the kitten."What are you going to name?" Karkat looked at you.

"WHAT IS IT ANYWAY?" You thought for moment not know what he meant."Oh you mean it's gender?"Karkat nodded."Um It's a boy." Karkat thought for a moment before saying something."UM HOW ABOUT SHADOW?"You smiled.

"Well it looks like a shadow doesn't Kitten?" Karkat nodded as you sneaked up behind him and hugged him and kissed his cheek."Do you like him Kitten?" Karkat snuggled up to Shadow and turned and around and hugged you tightly.

"I LOVE HIM.....THANK YOU L/N." You kissed Karkat before laying him on the couch and bent down and stroked his black hair.'L/N?" You hummed slightly eyes shut."WHY DID YOU GET HIM FOR ME?" You opened you're eyes and answered katkat truthly.

'Cause your the most specialist and cutest Troll I've ever meet and you mean the world to me....I never thought i would get in a relationship with a nubby horned troll,But every minute with you are the best moments of my life,even if i don't mean the world to you.....Just remember you do."

Karkat was literally in tears as he snuggled up close to Shadow."THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!" Y/n smiled before grabbing Shadow and placing him on the floor as Karkat fell asleep.

"I love you Karkat." You covered him up and soon fell asleep in the floor.