how you cuddle!~Scenario #1

Karkat

Karkat is like crab,he never lets you get out of his arms,he usually wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead here and there while he watches a rom-com,You usually wrap your arms around his torso or his neck if your on his lap.

Sollux

After he gets off the computer for awhile,you usually tackle him to the couch and stroke his surprisingly soft and smooth hair,He sometimes falls asleep,he loves when his girlfriend/boyfriend is right there holding him.

Mituna

Tuna actually will grab you and lay on top of you after laying you on the couch,He will crawl on top of you and kiss you here and there as he talks about his skateboard and the tricks he could do on it.

Kankri

You tackle Kankri,cause he usually doesn't want cuddles,But he lets you play with he hair,just if you don't touch his horns,you never do touch his horns but sometimes you brush over them,but quickly apologized and you always kiss his forehead after that.

Dirk

He grabs you and hugs you tightly and sometimes kisses your forehead or your lips,but it's usually your forehead as he takes a break from anime,You smile and stroke his white blonde hair,as he watches his anime.

Dave

you tackle your boyfriend to the floor and kissed him slightly before letting him sit up,you lay your head on his shoulder and smile as he picks you up and lays down on the couch and looks at you and smiles slightly.

(Okay roast me in the comments i don't care!,I know this was short and crappy,but i ran out of ideas so yeah! Hope you enjoyed! BYE-BYE! and don't forget to like,vote and comment!)