Kids!~Cronus x Male reader Part 2!

You and Cronus had two little twins,well there not that small anymore but still!,You and Cronus had one boy and one girl,their names are."Taylor" and "Tyler",Tyler is the flirty one and Taylor is a lot like you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tyler! Stop!" You heard Your little girl scream from upstairs,Y/n ran up the stairs and opened the door to find Tyler hanging from there bunk bed his white eyes glowing slightly."Tyler stop it you scaring your sister." Tyler rolled his eyes and sat up and looked at you.

"Wwhat i Couldn't scared that bad." You pointed to Taylor who was shaking in fear."So! She can sleep with me tonight not that big of a deal!" Y/n shook your head and picked up your scared Daughter and walked down the stairs.

"Wwhat did Tyler do this time?" You handed Taylor to Cronus."He scared her with his eyes." Cronus rolled his eyes before looking at his daughter."It's alright swweetie."

(Extend ending!)

Cronus and You (Taylor slept in her room!) Laid in bed watching TV."There a bunch of rascals aren't they." Cronus nodded before quickly straddling you waist causing you to blush."Wwould you like to have another one?" He whisper in your ear,You slight groaned as he did it but nodded.