Strider!~Karkat x Strider Reader

Y/n was just a normal girl but her brothers were different,You two brothers were the famous Striders."Dirk and "Dave strider" You loved them both but their just so annoying sometimes and they really don't care about you,But they pay attention to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why must Dirk Make me tumble down the stairs?" You mumbled as you grabbed your shades from the stairs covering your galaxy like eyes."Dirk,Dave I'm going Karkat's!" No answer.

"Okay i guess I'll see you Tomorrow!" Still no answer,You groaned and grabbed your backpack full of you stuff you would need for the night.You look back at the stairs and sighed sadly.

(At Karkat's)

You knock on Karkat's Hive door,You heard shuffles and cusses in His hive as he opened the door."WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE STRIDER?" You showed him your back pack as he growled."NO YOUR NOT SPENDING THE NIGHT!"

Your rolled your eyes."Get out of the way nubby." You pushed him out of the way and sat down sitting down your bag and getting your stuff out and laying it down on the floor.

"Scary movie,PJ's,Extra Shades and Fifty shades of gray...Oh here ya go Karks." You threw The book at him and chuckled slightly as he missed it."Great catch." Karkat stuck his middle finger up at you.

"You wish Dude." Karkat blushed."I HATE YOU!" You rolled your eyes."Sure ya do." You sat up and looked at Karkat and patted his head."Your short you know that right." Karkat shoved you and growled.

Karkat walked off."You can't hid the truth!" Karkat yelled A colorful word at you."He wants me."

(Time skip!~)

You two were making popcorn and you were staring at Him and his teeth that amerged from his mouth."WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT STRIDER?" You shook you head and looked away."Nothing!"

When the popcorn was done you grabbed a boal and poured the popcorn in the boal and threw the bag away and walked towards the Couch and turned on the Movie.

You laughed as Karkat jumped and hid himself in his sweater that he called "sweater town"."You scared Karks?" Karkat shook his head and stuck his head out but hid it again as a jump scare popped up on the TV scaring you slightly.

But scared Karkat the most,Karkat closed his eyes and shivered in fear and his was kinda cold."Are you cold Karkat?" Karkat shook his head as he shivered more that was pretty noticeable.

You sighed and grabbed some blankets and covered Karkat that cuddled close to them and continued to watch the movie.

(After the movie!)

You were setting up your bed on the couch and Karkat looking at you thinking about something."What are you thinking about Dude?" karkat was snapped out of his trance and looked at you.

"NOTHING!" You nodded as you laid down and took your shades off and closed your eyes and sat them on the table."Good night Karks." Karkat hummed as he walked up the stairs but stopped.

"HEY STRIDER?" You hummed."YOU KNOW YOU CAN SLEEP UP IN MY BED I MEAN IF YOU WANT TO." Karkat started rambling.

"Kar It's alright I'll just sleep down here no big deal." Karkat nodded as he walked up stairs and to his room.

(In the middle of the night)

You sighed you couldn't get to sleep,you've been trying get to sleep for 2 hours now and couldn't asleep,You groaned and sat up and looked at your shades and shook your head,You walked up the stairs and to Karkat's room.

You opened the door as you looked at him he was peacefully sleeping holding his crab Plush.'He's kinda adorable."You thought as you walked over to him and shook him."Karkat."

Karkat groaned and turned to you and looked at you."STRIDE-" He stared into your eyes."You don't like them do you?" Karkat shook his head."NO THEIR BEAUTIFUL." You smiled.

And crawled into bed with Karkat and looked at him,Your eyes were like the galaxy,They were purple with a little bit of blue mixed in them with little while dots in them that shined here and there.

Karkat soon fell in love with them,he thought he was actually looking at space."Hey Karkat can i tell you something?" Karkat nodded."Um Is it bad that am flushed for you?" Karkat Blushed.

"YOUR FLUSHED FOR ME?" You nodded as he smashed his lips into yours,Your eyes were wide but soon closed,You broke it and looked him and smiled."FLUSHED FOR YOU TO STRIDER."