please don't leave us please!~Brother Sollux x Sister Reader x Brother mituna

You were slightly Younger then your brothers,But you are not a grub! Your a preteen,You two brothers love you to death 'Mituna and Sollux" You loved them so much but one day when you were skateboarding with Mituna you crashed and....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n w8uld y0u li8e to G0 to t7e s7ate P7rk w8th me!?" Mituna asked excitement Feeling in his Bi-colored eyes."Um thure Tuna." Mituna smiled as he threw you board,knee pads and a helmet.

You put on the knee pads and the helmet that had a red and blue visor."C0me 0n!" Mituna grabbed your hand as he dragged to the skate park.

(At The stake park Brought to you by Mituna's Adorableness!)

Mituna skated off a rail and went somewhere else as you gulped as you saw how high you were."C0me 0n Y/n I7's No7 t6at S5ary!" Mituna sat down and watched you."Ii don't know about thith Tuna." Mituna groaned.

"Y/n It'th A7ight!" You gulped as you moved the board and rode off the ramp but flew off and crashed into the ground.

You could feel your yellow blood flow out of your body,black dots appeared in your vision,They started to take over your whole vision all you heard was Mituna screaming your name as you let the darkness take over you.

(In Your mind)

You groaned as your eyes opened and you looked around all you saw was a bright light,then someone appeared in front of you,You jumped at looked at the person,Your eyes widened at the sight of the person.

It was an angle."Dear Y/n you have two choices,The first option is to go back to your family." She showed you a imagine of your two brothers crying and holding your hand.

"N0 Y/n P9ase d0n't l7ave U7 P9ease!" Mituna cried out as he cried harder as your heart monitor stopped.Sollux screamed as he shook you.

You frowned as you looked back at the angle."And other option is to follow me up to heaven,What is your choice?" You knew exactly what you answer was.

"I want to go back!" The angle nodded as the darkness surrounded your vision and you blacked out.

(In the real world!)

Your heart monitor started again as you groaned and felt a hand on your hand and opened your eyes and saw Sollux and Mituna heads down crying,You patted both of their heads."Hey ii'm riight here."

Your brothers head flew up as they gasped at the sight of their sister."hey Guyth." The two boys hugged you as you smiled and cried.

"I th9ght y0u w6re d6ad!" Mituna screamed as he kissed you forehead.'Ii'm tho (So) Glad your okay!" Sollux kissed your forehead as well.

"II'm alriight Ii promiise!" You took Mituna's helmet off and Sollux's glasses off and uncovered Mituna's eyes and smiled."You two are amaziing you know that riight?" The boys smiled before nodding.

(Extending ending!)

You laid down on the couch With sol on the computer and mituna Watching TV,After a few hours you all fell asleep in each other arms.