Flushed crush~Cronus Male reader

Y/n groaned as the rain started to pour."Why!" A little string of cuss words slipped out of his mouth as he walked towards the park,to meet "Cronus ampora" You were quite nervous,why you ask?

Because that was Y/n flushed crush,Y/n wanted to tell him,but he didn't think Cronus liked him back,Y/n arrived at the park soaking wet,Y/n spotted Cronus standing in the middle of the rain,Y/n walked towards Cronus.

"You know you can catch a cold standing out here." Cronus looked at you and shrugged."Am a seadwweller I think I'll be alright." Y/n rolled his E/c and looked at Cronus."Cro I'm Serious!" Cronus looked at you.

"I don't care if your serious." Cronus turned around grabbing a cigarette and lighting it."You know smoking Kills you know." Cronus looked at you."Does it look like a care!' Y/n groaned and smacked the cigarette out of his palms.

"Y/n! wwhat wwas that for!" Y/n stomped on the cigarette putting it out."MAYBE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO! MAYBE AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU SAFETY! EVER THOUGHT OF THAT AMPORA!"Y/n turned around tears streaming down his face.

"Chief-" Y/n stopped in his tracks before turning back to Cronus and stomping to him and kissed him roughly before stomping off."I can't believe i fell in love with you!" Cronus touched his lips slightly where you had kissed him.

"CHIEF WAIT!" Y/n's eyes lit in rage as he turned around."WHA-MMF"Y/n was interrupted by Cronus smashing his lips onto Y/n,Y/n slowly relaxed and kissed Cronus back,Y/n broke it.

"Y/n wwill you be my boyfriend?" Y/n smirked as he thought of something."Meet me at my house at 8:00 then we'll talk." Y/n kissed Cronus cheek before walking off to his House leaving Cronus Smirking know what he meant.