Solkat

What this is!:Fluff

Dom sollux x bottom Karkat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karkat grumbled as he slammed the door shut of Sollux's hive,Sol jumped as he turned around and looked at Karkat."What'th the matter with you?" Karkat simply growled and walked up to sollux's room and slammed the door behind him.

(In sol's room!)

Karkat huffed as he sat down on sollux's bed,Dave had ticked him off and Karkat got mad and punched Dave,He had thought that his and Dave's friendship had ended right then and there.

Sollux walked in and looked at Karkat."BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING,I FINE ALRIGHT NOW LEAVE!" Sollux jumped at Karkat's loud voice."Jeez thorry KK i wath only tryiing to help."

Karkat shrugged before laying down on Sollux's bed."JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" sol frowned slightly before sitting beside Karkat."KK What'th the matter!?"

Karkat red tears streamed down his face as he looked at Sollux."I PUNCHED DAVE! THEIR I TOLD YOU!" Sollux frowned as he picked up karkat from the bed and looked at him.

"KK am thure Dave will forgiive you." Karkat shook his head."NO HE WON'T!" Sol grabbed Karkar's chin and looked at him."How do you know that!?" Karkat shrugged.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT I KNOW HE WON'T FORGIVE ME!" Karkat growled as he realized he was in A Captor's lap."LET ME GO." Sol shook his head as he pulled Karkat closer."STOP IT NOW!"

Sollux leaned in and kissed Karkat,Karkat's eyes widened,but he soon relaxed and melted into the kiss,he wrapped his arms around Sollux's Neck as sol broke it."ii'm flushed for you KK." karkat looked at Sol.

"WELL I KNEW THAT CAUSE YOU KISSED ME! BUT I'M FLUSHED FOR YOU TO SOL."