Your mine now!~Yandere Dave x Reader

"Y/n over here!" F/n yelled as your head snapped towards her."Um Coming F/n!" You walked over to your friend and sat down.

~

(Dave's point of view)

My eyes scanned the school as they laid on Y/n,She's so Beautiful!,Your head turned towards Dave as you smiled and waved,I waved back as i sat up and walked up to her.

"Hey Dave." I sat beside her as Her friend walked off."Hey Y/n i have a question." Y/n looked at me confusion on her face."Yeah what is it."

"Will you go to my house at 8:00 Tonight?" Y/n nodded as the bell rang."Um Sure Dave I'll see ya At 8:00." She walked off and i smirked."You Sure will."

~Later that night~

(Still Dave's point of view)

I heard a knock on my door as i smirked."Let the fun began." I walked towards the door and opened it."Hey Y/n." Y/n smiled as she looked up at me."Hey Dave." I let her in and closed the door and locked it.

"would you like a drink?" Y/n nodded as i walked to the kitchen and poured her some tea then put sleeping pills in it.(I don't know! I've never killed anybody before!).

I walked back and gave it to her and watched her sip some of it."This is amazing Dave." I smiled."Thanks Y/n." She smiled as she drunk more,she sat the cup down as she started getting dizzy.

(Your point of view)

Dave gave me my drink as i sipped it."This is amazing Dave." He smiled."Thanks Y/n." I smiled as i Drunk more and sat the cup down as i started to get dizzy,my vision blurred as i looked at Dave.

He was smirking and smiling evilly."What have you done!?" Dave chuckled as i blacked out.

~In the basement~

My eyes opened slowly as i tried to wiggle my arms around but couldn't all i heard was chains rattling,I heard a door open and footsteps coming closer,Your head fell but was jerked back up.

Your eyes met Dave's Red ones."Let me go David!" Dave had something his hand but i couldn't see what it was."I don't think so Princess." He tapped your chin as he pulled out a knife.

Making your eyes widened in fear."Please don't hurt me Dave." Dave looked at me and twirled the knife."Well i really don't want to.....But i think i might use it on ya." Your closed your eyes and Dave sat the knife and grabbed your chin.

Your eyes opened as he kissed you slightly."Your mine now~"

(Okay this was requested by @slushie_the_hamster so go follow this amazing person and give her love! Thanks Slushie! But if you have something you want me to do just ask! In the Comments or DM me!)