Chapter 4: POP goes the weasel

"Hello?" I asked within the black void surrounding me. There was a sudden light to show where I am. I held a blade in my right hand, a sword to be exact. It had a silver pommel with a ruby in the middle and had a my name embroidered in the black handle. It had a cross guard which was consisting of silver with rubies and black pearls and it's blade was made of pure silver.
I explored my surroundings to know where I am, following a path of wilted rose petals, then my surroundings suddenly lit up, and I saw blood, and my father's body, and Dark's, and Kathryn's, Kathleen's, everything that is special to me. Every one's dead bodies, right in front of me.
"It's all your fault, " I heard a glitchy voice as tears rolled down my face. "They wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for you." The voice laughed, making my head ring in fear. Everything started spinning around me, then I passed out. I opened my eyes again to see that I was in the black void where I was earlier, then I heard a familiar voice.
"(Y/n), sweetheart?" I followed that familiar voice, leading me to... Mom and Dad's room? I looked around to see where was the voice coming from.
"(Y/n)... Sweetie, I'm here."
I turned around to see someone sitting on my dad's bed. She looked very familiar, specially her golden locks, and her eyes which I felt were connected to my soul.
"Who are you? Why are you here?" I asked the lady. "Oh sweet pea, don't you remember who I am?" she responded. I was in deep thoughts but she looked at most familiar. I was about to speak, but she spoke first.
"There's no time to think sweetie. It's me, Peevils, your mother." I felt my face heat up and tears were rolling through my cheeks, again. "Mom..." I said as I hugged her tightly, never wanting to let go. She shushed me, then she continued talking." There's not much time left sweetie. Whatever happens, protect your father and your brother at all costs. You and your brother are to be sent to a land where you need to be different to survive. You need to be strong, my child. Know that I'm always here for you, and I love you, your brother, and your father very much. And if you remember the dance, that person is truly destined to be with you, because I said so. You'll meet him again soon. I'll be with you soon, and I love you, my sweet little girl." She pulled me out of the hug with tears streaming on either side of my face. She then waved her fingers, releasing a silver smoke that surrounded my arm, then a sword appeared. It was the same sword I was holding earlier, but it's fuller was having a red shade. "You are the only one who knows the power that lies within," were the last words I heard from my mother before I woke up.
I opened my eyes to see that my brother was shaking me so I can wake up. I looked at the time and it's not even an hour past nine.
"Geez Dark a girl needs to have her beauty sleep after what happened last night" I croaked at my brother while pulling my covers then rolling up into a ball which is my most comfortable sleeping position. I positioned facing away from my brother, hopefully he'll leave me to sleep, but no, he jumped on the side of my bed where I'm facing.
"What have to talk, like right now before dad calls me down again to do some errands." He whisper-yelled to me as I sat down to get in the talking mood with my bro. " What is it this time, you had another dream I presume cuz you don't wake me up this morning for just running errands." I responded in an I-know-what-is-happening tone.
*Dark; You*
"You're correct right there Missy, but I had to ask you first what you dreamt about. You were somehow tearing up earlier while I was about to enter your room so I had to wake you up."
"Okay, I was supposed to say creep for you entering my room, but you have the authority cuz you're my brother who's technically older than me so I won't budge."
"Okay, so what did you dream about?"
"I was holding a sword, then saw all your dead bodies, then I went dizzy and I passed out."
"Hmmm, I had the same thing happening in my dream. Go on."
" Everything went black, then I heard a familiar voice which led me to mom and dad's bedroom. Mom, I heard mom's sweet voice.'
" Shoot sis, what did Mom say?"
" She told me to protect all of you at all costs. She also told me about this thing about you and me being sent to somewhere, and about the blood moon dance, she was the one who picked Jack, then she gave me the sword I was holding earlier, then she said something before I woke up to YOU, trying to SHAKE ME, as if I was DEAD ENOUGH TO RESPOND."
"Okay, I'm sorry about waking you up earlier, but believe me when I tell you this. I had the exact same dream as you, but with silver knuckles and red rubies on each knuckle. Mom told me the same, protecting you, this quest or some thing, and the words..."

"You are the only one who knows the power that lies within," we both said in unison. We were shocked, because our mom appeared in our dreams, giving us weapons that we have no idea what to use of, then... I was not able to get to my beauty sleep.
"You should get dressed and after breakfast, meet me at the ballroom. We still have some gifts to open." Dark said before he went out of my room. I went to my bathroom to take a bath, then changed into this some how red dress with red lace sleeves that goes down to my knees but it had a tight fit which I hated. I put my hair up in a bun, had breakfast, then flew to the ballroom to sneak up on Dark. I saw him by the balcony and walked up to him, pulling him high above the ground with his screaming. I dropped him, then I done, head first, then I held his hand giving him the chance to fly as well.
" Future queen-1 Prince/Brother-0" I declared our scores while flying back to the ballroom. We distributed to which gift belongs to who. I let Dark open his gift first because he's older and I insisted him to open my gift without suspicion.
"I thought you weren't getting me anything," He chuckled before opening a black box with a (y/b/s) in the center and a note saying ' For my one and only favorite brother'. As he opened a box, a talking weasel​ holding something jumped out of the box, screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAY as Dark jumped back in shock.
I laughed "POP GOES THE WEASEL! Future Queen-2 Prince/ Brother-0" I laughed at my back while Dark was talking to the weasel. "Umm, thanks?"- " no problem your highness. Your sister is the one to thank and I'm just working for her. Now if you excuse me, I have to leave." The weasel walked in front of me as I handed him a bag of acorns while he exited the castle.

Dark Jr. POV
I was opening the present my sister gave me when I noticed. (y/n) blushing hardly, so I prepared for the worst. Even when I was prepared, I was startled as fuck. I was heavily panting as the weasel gave me a small box which looked like a ring box. (y/n) moved beside me so that she can see my impression on her gift. I opened the box and saw a silver ring(for males of course) with a (y/b/s) at the center. I saw a message engraved in the ring.

Siblings, forever and always

I was just as close to tears as my sister was yesterday, and she hugged me as I hugged her back. We opened all our gifts, I got a whole set of silver blades: daggers, katanas, shurikens, etc. My sister, on the other hand, got some new dresses, and some jewelry, and just a few blades. She only got a pair of daggers. We talked before leaving the ballroom, then...

"Your majesties, your presences are required to the throne room immediately. It's urgent."