Chapter 23: Yet another ball

After almost a whole day without the boys, Mabel and I went to the courtyard and what we saw was shocking.

On our usual dining table, each side was decorated differently. One side had red and black balloons with a deep red rose boquet wrapped in black. Red wilted petals are scattered around the boquet and there is a note in front of it. I saw about two huskies plushies that we're sitting on either side of the boquet.

The other side was completely different. Pastel colored balloons exist on that side and there was a boquet with different varieties of flowers. There was a note in front of the boquet just like mine and two teddy bears; one pink, one blue; were sitting on either side of the boquet.

I stayed on the side with the black balloons and Mabel stayed on the other. As we gained eye contact, both of our eyes were covered and we heard camera snaps from one side. My reflexes weren't responding, as if I felt safe with the culprit.

M: "(y/n)?"

"Yeah Mabel?"

M: "Are you covering my eyes?"

"No, my eyes are covered as well"

M: "oh sh-"

Before Mabel could continue, I was turned around to face my culprit, my eyes still covered. Then again, camera snaps were heard around. The culprit took it's hand off my eyes and I saw...

"Sam?!"

"Surprise!"

"What is all this?"

I turned around and saw Mabel talking to Edward. Edward grabbed the note in front of the boquet as I received the same note from Sam. The two of us were guided in front of the table, Mabel and I sitting next to each other.

"Okay, you guys are gonna open these notes you have on three."

"Wait wha-"

"One"

"Two"

M: "what the hell is this?"

"Three!"

Mabel and I opened the note at the same time. Mabel started to squeal and shake me. I was surprised as well at what the note says.

Dear (y/n),

I know it's almost late but would you be happy if a proud little one-eyed half-Irish boy will take you to prom?

And again, I heard camera snaps. I look up to see Dark and Dipper behind a fake bush in front of us. I rolled my eyes and giggled. Standing up, I hugged Sam and mouthed out a "yes" which made him jump. I walked to the "bush" and pulled it out, seeing Dark and Dipper crouching below, holding the camera.

"Ahem..."

"Oh... Hey sis."

I grew a bit impatient but I wasn't able to hold my laughter.

~Welcome to my first time skip ever in this book~

It was time for the dance and I think I look ridiculous. Ridiculous meaning seeing the very dress I wore for my 18th birthday. Mabel came over to our place with Dipper since we agreed on going to prom together. Gladly, Ella and Faith don't like getting picked up so it'll be fine. Mabel was wearing a nice pink dress and wearing her hair in a nice ponytail. I was already nervous, because after this night we'll be staying at Uncle Wilford's. We already had our stuff set there yesterday so no biggie.

~Do I get an award for my second time skip?~

Sam's POV
This was it. I'm nervous. Hella nervous that what if the demon I know would report me to their authorities and have my whole family executed? I arrived at the ball waiting for (y/n) and I just have to drag her to the rooftop to let her see me for herself. I just had to sit on a table waiting for her and the others. What if Edward knew the real me? What if they already told Edward everything? How would I be? I'll decide to tell her alone. They'll probably tell Edward the truth later and I'll hate it. I just have to be stable.

Your POV
We arrived at this stupid event called "prom" where douchebags and chicks unite in order to celebrate their last moments together. It's like everybody will die next day so they won't be seeing each other again. As usual, I personally got to know Ella and Faith more throughout the night.

Then the unwanted happens. It was already time for the dance and boy is Dark so cheesy. Dipper was, just Dipper. After the dance it was time to call it a night. I was talking to the guys for a while when...

"(Y/n) Fischbach, come with me please..."

"Sam, is there something wrong?"

"Oh no, just follow me please."

____________________

Hey my demons I'm so sorry for this short chapter cause someone hit  Author-chan's lazy depression button in her head making this chapter. Anyways, I promise to update three chapters the next time. I hope you guys understand that, and the Q and A will come soon.

Anti: Dagger, why not let Authoriplier write for you?

"No thanks Dad, I prefer writing my own stories."

A: come on, just a chapter please?

"No...I just needed some settlement."

A: okay.

Until the next chapters my demons. 😂😭😂