Chapter 26: Siblings Reunite

I closed my eyes, preparing for an overreacting Edward but what came next was other than what I expected. I felt two arms wrap around me and it wasn't just one person. Edward was somehow chuckling and sobbing at the same time.

"I knew you guys are alive. (Y/n), Dark. I thought I was just keeping my hopes up, only to be crashed again but..."

He trailed off in sobs as we pulled over, Sam patting his back.

"Well, guess you already knew part of the truth?"

"I know everything."

"What do you mean wha?"

Edward just chuckled and scratched the back of his neck while uncle Wilford brought in some hot cocoa, winking at Edward before left to his room... hopefully.

"Well I guess I have to show you guys the truth then."

I raise an eyebrow before Edward stands up, closing his eyes. He was then covered in a black mist with red whisps. So like my type. The mist disappeared revealing Edward to look exactly like Dark. Well shit I'm gonna get confused now. Luckily,the difference is that he has a blue streak on his hair unlike Dark but the streak blends in with his black hair so it's barely visible.

"Well I guess someone helped by spoiling the surprise yeah?"

I nod and just as he said that uncle Wilford passed by and pointed finger guns at us and clicking his tongue before finally heading upstairs. The three of us stood up in the blanket fort; surprisingly it was tall enough- And had a group hug, almost forgetting Sam. We pulled over and he just stood there smiling like a little child. I let go of my twin brothers.

"Well since that's over with, I guess it's Sam's turn to tell us the truth."

I sat beside Sam and held his thigh. I looked into his eye, signalling him that it'll be fine.

"Well, I guess since everyone here is all demon I guess I should too."

He looked down and closed his eye, taking the eye patch off. He opened both of his eyes. His septiceye was black with a green iris at first before it shifted back to the usual blue iris with a green sclera. I sat beside him and the both of us looked at the twins, giving a nervous chuckle both at the same time. The two looked at each other, Dark I suppose had a sudden realization since he's seen Jack aka Sam once.

"Hold up! You're the one in our dance right?"

"Oh uhh... Eheheh. Hey your majesty."

"Whoa whoa hold it, so we're all demons here? Cool."

"Not exactly.

"What do you mean stump?"

"Pfft, stump?"

"You suckers better shut that mouth of yours before I smite you!"

"Well, I'm a halfie. Half demon."

"Exactly, and he's uncle Anti's son so yeah."

"Hold up, Uncle Jack is a demon?!"

"Suppose so. No wonder I recognize that eye anywhere."

"Eheheh, yeah."

We just sat there afterwards, staring back at each other. The blanket fort was filled with an uncomfortable silence before I decided to break it.

"He can't come back with us."

Everybody turned to me, Sam looking over at the twins and nodding slightly before wrapping an arm around me and rubbing my shoulder, pulling me closer as he did so.

"Aye, I'm completely banned from the demon realm. I was worse. The crossover between a human and a demon."

"Which was against the law."

"And what's worse, is that he's immune to memory replacement. I was able to replace a wee bit of his memories but the concept stays there."

"Yeah, that's the thing going on.

I look down and start to cry, concerned about Sam and how he will live his life alone in this school, not having anyone to work. I felt three hugs surrounding me, a hug that I never wanted to leave. The protective hug of Dark, the brotherly hug of Edward, and the passionate hug from Sam. These are the three hugs that I could never forget.

We had a wonderful night actually, playing games. We never got to drink and Sam went crazy since he won't stop drinking.

All of the times we were in school, we had to cherish every moment. We had to count the days left before graduation, for we have to cherish these days of being together.

Truly, there is something here, something I can never leave.

______________________

And that's that. Three chapters I promised to make. I'm terribly sorry about taking so long and I'll try my best to update weekly. Until the next one my demons.

~Light