Chapter 10: A New Acquaintance

Uhh, Great. I had to wake up early because of my stupid alarm, and the worst part is that my alarm tone is Dark's voice recording saying "WAKE UP (Y/N) MY LITTLE STUMP!"

I turned my alarm off. I sat down on my bed groggily, waiting to adjust myself to the sunlight entering my room. It was peaceful then, but a douchebag stormed in my room, saying the exact words that I just heard a few minutes ago.

"WAKE UP (Y/N) MY LITTLE STUMP!"

"Freaking hell Dark it's FIVE in the morning! Classes start at 10 am and you had to interrupt my peaceful moment here!"

"Well, we have two hours to warm up and eat breakfast, two hours to get ready, and an hour to watch some TV before we leave."

"Well thank you for fucking waking me up! Not to mention you set my alarm tone to your voice instead of my favorite song!"

"Whatever, get up and find something comfortable. I'll meet you in the forest."

"Wait what?!"

"This is the reason I woke you up this early. I know you like nature at dawn and I just discovered our house is near a forest."

"Aww, thanks douchey, but I'm still mad at you for storming in my room and screaming like how Anti would."

"Heh, I'm surprised you still remember him."

"Of course I do. He's the only one who gave me a pair of daggers for my birthday, and the rest were all dresses and jewelry."

"Lucky you."

After a little while of talking about stuff, he went out of my room to give me some privacy. Since there's some warming up to do, I decided to wear our uniform (you know, he one we use for hunting sessions and stuff), put my hair in a high ponytail, leaving some of my bangs there, and set off to the living room. I met Dark at the front door wearing the same thing.

"Okay that counts as 100 for being a copycat Dark."

"Well, we're twins after all, consider that."

"Shall we?"

"Race you to the forest."

And there he was covered in his midnight blue mist and I covered myself in my blood red mist as I found myself in the middle of the forest. I soared above the forest to get a bird's-eye view of he place. I saw some blue mists poofing out here and there. He seems lost. I chuckled at the thought. I just watched him teleport to almost every corner of the forest, letting almost all birds fly out from the trees. Later, I noticed I no longer see the blue mist my brother releases. I was flying above the forest to search for Dark until..

"BOO!"

"AHHH FUCK YOU STUPID ASS BITCH"

"Whoa, whoa hey there sis, calm down. I don't want us getting caught here."

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN YOU DOUCHEBAG...

*sigh* Okay, I'm good. Stop scaring me like that.

"Heh, I thought you were used to pranks."

"Yeah I'm used to it. I'm used to it back at home. This is a new world Dark."

"A new world where people easily fall into our traps."

"You can do that in school. Some of the classes handle pranks."