(A/N) Q&A

Hey my demons! It's Moonlight and I'm glad I made my book pass 200 reads which is a first for me since this is my first book.

So as a celebration..
🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
I have decided to do a short Q&A for all my demons that supported me in this book.

Simple Q&A:
Pick a number and I'll answer it. If you see the number you were going to ask already in the comments then no longer comment it cause you're gonna confuse me. Okay? Okay.

Antisepticeye: Honey, do you really want to expose yourself to these people?

Aw come on Dad they've been with me throughout my first story ever!

A: okay, fine. But if someone makes fun of you then sharpen my knife okay?

At least my dagger is better that yours.

A: Because you deserve the best weapon, Dagger.

Don't call me that. Thanks Dad. Wanna help me celebrate? Can I have a katana?

A: Sure. I'll call your Uncle Ipliers and Septiceyes. And no katanas until you have a Senpai.

Why?! Make me cookie cake then!

A: Anything for you Dagger but no katanas.

Don't call me that and okay, no katanas!

Anyways...So, here's the list.

Pick any number you want and surely I'll reply to it in the next (A/N) as creative as possible

*I honestly don't have that much of social media other than Wattpad and Facebook so if you're gonna pick some of the questions with social media, pick between these two.

*If you pick no. 50, it's okay if the number is repeated as long the question is not. Format will be like this.
50: ( Question from you)

Updates will be coming ASAP and once again, thank you for making it this far.

A: Make fun of my daughter's opinions and you'll pay dearly.

Dad, I can kill them myself.

A: Okay honey. Now, let's celebrate!

~Until the next chapter my demons~

-Light

Lightiplier: Hey! Don't steal my name!

Come on Uncle Light I like them to call me that.

L: why tho?

Because it reminds me of you.

L: Aww that's sweet my little crescent. Here, have some cake.

OOOHHH Cookie Cake!

A: That's my little Dagger.

L: No, that's my little crescent.

A: She's my daughter! I outrank you.

L: But I've been her guardian while you were busy because of your monthly bloodlust!

A: Why you-

Okay, girls, girls. You're both pretty. Can I eat in peace now?

A: Okay. The others will be coming soon.

Don't kill each other.

Bye guys!
- MoOn_LiGhT

Ya happy now uncle Light?

L: yeah, sure.