Chapter 8: Long lost

"Dad?"

I saw dad shedding tears as he held me and Dark's hand, then, the final answer to our question came.

"See here... You...are not just twins..."

"What do you mean 'not just twins'?"

"We're not siblings?!"

"No... You have another sibling. When the three of you were born, one of you aren't actually normal."

"I knew that everyday when I see (y/n)."

"Hey, we're in a serious conversation here so don't just go making jokes like that!"

" Your sibling... Uhhh... Was born a human. We planned to chance him into a demon but he was too young in the process. You see, me and your mom aren't actually born demons."

Dad grabbed another musical cylinder from one of his pockets. As the music played, I saw a couple, looking much like mom and dad, living happily, then "mom" suddenly disappeared. "Dad" was met by a man in a black robe, making a deal that will change his life for eternity. He rejected the deal, then later, he was acting wierd. He was pulling his hair and holding his shirt tightly, turning into the Dad that we knew. He made killing sprees at night, then woke up as a human with bloodied hands. "Mom" later came home, but she was pale, her eyes black, and tiny horns were peeking out of her blonde locks. Dad soon broke down, then later was met again by the same man in a cloak. He now accepted the deal, to protect his family and his friends, and he now served the demon realm. Everything was turned back into a night blue glowing orb as the music box closed again. He removed the cylinder from the music box and gave it to me, as I placed the cylinder I was holding back in it.

"So as I see it, you were a human who cared so much for your family and friends."

"You sacrificed yourself for them, we get it."

" Uhh, I... I was afraid to tell the truth before, but I fear that I might loose both of you...just like how I lost your mother... and your brother.."

"Wait, it's a guy?"

"Oh no not another Dark"

"This is the reason why you need to change into a human form. I will be sending both of you to the human realm to look for your brother, and bring him back here, so he can be changed into a demon easily and live with us in peace."

"What's the guy's name anyway?"

"..."

"Edward"

"How long do we have to...stay... In the human realm?"

"Until school's over... That way no one can blow our cover."

"A FREAKING WHOLE YEAR DAD?! I quit..."

"Do you want to rule this realm? Then do as I say, and like what me and your mom always said... Protect your sister at all costs."

" So we just have to be taught everything we know...cuz I ain't buying it.

" If you don't want to do this mission, then I'll guess I'll be out of your way. I'll just give the throne to your brother unless he too doesn't want to do the mission, then I'll die without an heir to the throne and sooner or later chaos will be there in between the humans and the demons..."

"Okay." Me and Dark both said in unison, rolling our eyes. Surely, both of us are confused, at the same time concerned. I held Dark's hand and nodded. Dad hugged the both of us before dismissing us.