Chapter 27: Farewell

~Let's go in the garden
You'll find something waiting ~

Here we are: Edward, Sam, Dark, and me, sitting in the living room at me and Dark's house. We planned for them to stay here for this week since graduation is coming up. We've been playing twister for hours now and we really got tangled up using our demon powers. It was me against my very twin brother Edward.

"Red,left foot"

And this is the struggle once more. I got to move my leg but Edward soon gave in. We had a nice laughing fit after that. Not really much specific of the jokes but yeah this is the best one I remember so far...

"Okay, okay... So what you're saying is that Pollen is essentially 'plant sperm' and hay fever is an STD?"

"Aye, and since no twat can voluntarily take in pollen, were all being raped by trees"

We laughed at Sam's joke, surprised that this was the only time he wasn't much as shy as before. He became more open to us ever since you-know-what. Who knew this drunken Irish-Danish boy could take you out for just a simple walk in the park without stuttering unlike before? Heh, there's so much change going on...

~Right there where you left it
Lying upside down~

Lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Heck, I can't even get up for some reason. My body felt heavy, I can't seem to move a single muscle. I stare at the ceiling, taking in deep breaths, counting the number of roses embedded on the ceiling. That was at least before Dark came in, being more protective yet polite these days. Knocking on my door, he entered the room and sat on the foot of my bed, somehow feeling the weight I was feeling. I sigh and close my eyes...

"All good and bad things come to an end, and there's never an easy way to end it. I'm here to help you no matter what. I can't stand to see you like this sis...and I want to help as much as possible"

I open my eyes and give him a weak smile. He help me sit up and engulfed me in the usual protective hug, a hug that will tell you that you're safe within his arms, a hug telling you that there's nothing to worry. But what if...one day...all of that will change? What if...one day...that hug will no longer be felt? Honestly, it breaks my heart with all these thoughts boggling into my own mind, but I...I am ready. Ready to fight for anything.

~When you finally find it
You'll see how it's faded~

Here I walk in school around the hallways with my three favorite guys in the whole multiverse. We were just talking about what we're gonna wear for the small graduation party just before the day we leave and we're thinking of going simple semi-casual. I chuckle at the guys while walking. Frankly I listen to music around them but wow am I eager to listen to them now. Heh, guess more changes are coming.

Sam's POV
"Won't you two just fuck already?"

Edward screamed across the halls as I hold a hand around (y/n), Edward doing the exact same gesture do Damion but keeps playing around and making kissy faces and what not. (Y/n) had nothing else to do but giggle and nuzzle her face in my shoulder, making me blush slightly as I hit Edward from the back of his head.

"Oww geez Sam have you been working out?"

"No, deal with it I got me plus-one biceps"

"And these plus one biceps are enough to hold me close?"