Chapter 22: Invitations

(P.S. I'm gonna add some OC's here and there so...)

Sam's POV
Today's the day. The day I'll ask (y/n) Fischbach to go to a special event with me. I've been feeling for her so much lately. The Halloween ball, she looked so beautiful, so perfect. And I can't forget that time we almost kissed last winter vacation. This is my best school year yet! I want to be with her and this is the first move I've ever made. I'll have to tell her the sad truth though. The truth that I'm not just human, because if I knew that she's a part if my kind, a normal demon almost like me. She looks so familiar, like the princess I danced almost a year ago. Well, I don't care about the princess anymore. I'll follow my heart which leads to (y/n). Me and the princess will probably never see each other anyways.

I put on my best pants. A blue sweater, my usual beanie, some extremely comfortable jeans, my converse, and of course, my freshly watched eye patch. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Mom makes the best pancakes.

S: "Someone's well dressed for today. What's the occasion honey?"

"Uhh..."

S: "This isn't about (y/n) is it."

"Well, kinda? I'm gonna ask h-"

S: "OMG MY SON'S GONNA HAVE A DATE!"

"Not exactly but, on a specific school occasion."

S: "Oh, I see. Well, let me just remind you to be yourself and she'll love you just the way you are."

"Thanks Mom. I gotta go to school.

S: "Good luck honey. And may I say, you dress up exactly like your father."

"Uhh, thanks? Okaybyemomseeyouafterschool!"

I think I said that last part too fast and too loud as I dashed outside the door, walking to school knowing that my cheeks wanted to explode. Darn I look like an Irish tomato instead of a potato.

(Hehe, see what I did there?/A: Dagger, stop making terrible jokes, you're embarrassing me./ My father? The one and only Antisepticeye? Getting embarrassed? I'm shocked!/ A: You know what? Just continue your story./ Back to the story guys!~L)

Your POV
I woke up early according to Dark's schedule. We did our usual morning routine. After that, the both of us got changed and got ready for school. The two of us were greeted by Sam and Edward at the entrance and we had a small talk.

"So, prom's near already. You guys got prom dates?"

"No, and I don't plan to. I just want to have fun."

"Someone has a point."

"Umm, hey guys would you excuse me and Sam for a bit?"

"Wait wha-"

Later, Sam was pulled out by Edward to the courtyard. Me and Dark were talking for a while about his prom date.

"Wait, wait. So you asked Ella? As in Ella Jones, to be your prom date?"

I was a bit startled about this. I met Ella in Arts class and she is a good artist. We became friends but Dark met her once when Sam wasn't there. They seem to be getting along and I started to be worried about my best friend Kathleen back in the demon realm.

"Well, yeah. I mean, it's just a prom date. I'm not replacing Kath or anything."

"Well you better be or else!"

"You're just acting like that because you don't have a prom date."

"Says who? I barely like anyone in this school."