Chapter 15: Killing Spree

I opened my eyes, still on the roof of the house. I was not sure of what happened just now, and all I know was that I was filled with rage of betrayal. I stood up and ran to the forest, where I saw a small camp with some pathetic losers. I needed something to calm me down. I plant my rage on people who didn't even cause it. I needed to calm down.

It's been a while ever since I've killed, and I plan on doing it ever since, but I can't, not with all the responsibility that rests on my shoulders, but then, I realized I was out of control, like when... something...happened.

Shape shifting into a wolf, I charged one of the tents, tearing one body after the other. They all screamed, which gave me the mood to kill more. I can fly without wings, but I felt like I needed to bring them out for a while. Ah, my luxurious black angel wings. Seeing my wings for the first time in I don't know how long, It felt so good after keeping them intact for months. They were black but glimmered with red in the light. I stretched out, getting used to the feeling of my wings being out once again. I waved my fingers and made a mask that covered around my eyes, like a masquerade but made of lace. I was unrecognizable then.

I soared to he city, where I saw a guy pinning a girl along one of he alleys. Fear, it turns me on. I flew down the alley, pulling he guy off the girl before breaking his neck in half. I looked at the girl, smiling and trying to run away, but I cornered her, plastering a grin on my face. I waved my hand and a dagger appeared. I stabbed her until her lifeless body lurks in the shadows. I sighed in relief and went to more alleys, killing more people as violently as:

- stabbing people
- ripping their limbs off
- breaking their necks
- chopping off bodies
- etc,

I flew above the almost ghost town as I sighed with satisfaction. I saw another guy walking by, as if he was hurrying and looking for something. I smirked and soared down. I stood in front of him, not being able to look at his face. I charged and the next thing I knew, I felt something sharp on my neck before I passed out.

Dark Jr.'s POV
I arrived home safely, parking the car in the garage. I plopped myself on the couch for a while, my face facing the cushions, being unable to take in enough oxygen. Before I knew it, I was sobbing, shaking uncontrollably, processing what just happened earlier.

I shouldn't have said that to him, but he's my brother, and he needs emotional support. But, (y/n), I lost her trust. She's never been this angry, unlike when...Wally and her had a fight before, because Wally exploited a secret of hers, breaking his promise and I know how much (y/n) hates that.

I suddenly stood up. I remember that one time she was filled with rage that she went over killing about fifty demons in the night. She had a fit, she was turning everything upside down. She was so angry that she couldn't keep it in her anymore. I didn't know what to do back then, until I saw Dad run to her, pinning her before taking out a syringe, making her unconscious.

I stood up and grabbed a syringe and a small green vial from the first aid kit. I took some fluid from the vial and placed the syringe in my pocket. I flew over to Sam's, checking if my sister was still there. Luckily, Sam was asleep or else I'll get caught stalking some kid in the night. She was not there, not in the roof, not in our roof either. She was not in her bedroom or around the forest behind our house. She was not on our roof either. I then grabbed a hoodie which covered my entire face as I went off to the city. I roamed, seeing dead bodies on every alley I pass by, then there she is flying above the sky, her wings flapping behind her. She was contented, then she charged over to me. Her wings disappeared and she smirked. I got the chance to pin her and took out the syringe, pressing it into her neck as she fell asleep. I looked around, seemingly no one was around and it was late. I picked (y/n) up bridal style and teleported to her room, laying her on the bed. I was pretty tired myself but I needed to monitor her for any reaction. I clapped twice before I saw a hammock on the opposite side of the room, so I went there and drifted off to sleep.

Your POV
I woke up with a banging headache as I found myself lying down.. on my bed?! I winced at the pain and sat down, then I spotted something different from across the room. I saw someone sleeping on the hammock across my room. WAIT WHAT?! I widened my eyes, remembering I don't have a hammock in my room. I went over and saw a snoring Dark over the hammock. I gritted my teeth, still being angry at him from last night. It was time for payback. I levitated both sides of the hammock, disconnecting it from my wall. I then let go of a side of the hammock, letting Dark fall on the ground.

"SHIT what the fuck (y/n)?!'

"You asked for it."

"No I didn't, and I hate it when you wake me up like that."

"Well, I wanted to have a lot of payback don't I?"

I laughed, for the first time in I don't know how many hours. Later, Dark and I got engaged in a tickle fight, and into a great laughing fit. I felt... Happy.

"Look, I-I'm sorry...about last night."

"I forgive you about what happened at Sam's, but Dark, what...happened later that night?"

"You were... Umm.... I don't know how to say this. You...g-got engaged into another killing spree."

"WHAT?!"

"I was downstairs last night, thinking about...what I said...and remembered the last time you had a fit, then I rushed back to Sam's to look for you, but you weren't there. The next thing I know is that I see dead bodies on the alleys, and you flying above. You charged over me, giving me the chance to do to you what dad did before."

I was shaking, knowing that I went out of control, again. Dark hugged me and I hugged back, forgetting all the anger that went in my head. I was calm, safe in my brother's arms once again.

"Look, I'm sorry about last night, and for real now. I know my promises and I know I won't choose Ed over you. I'll treat you equally, as long as you do the same for me."

"No, Dark. I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't have let my anger consume me."

"No, okay. You'll be safe as long as you're with me. We'll get out of this hellhole soon and be back where we rightfully belong."

"You're the best, Dark"

"Not as best as you, (y/n)"

I stayed in Dark's arms for a while before going to eat breakfast. Luckily, it was the weekend and I had enough time to calm myself down. I sat down the sofa as Dark volunteered to make breakfast, since I needed a break, I turned on the TV. I started shaking again as I saw the news, blood everywhere, dead bodies found on every alley, I was panicking and my breathing shortened. Dark came rushing in as he carefully set our plates on the coffee table. He sat on the couch and started rubbing my back, changing the channel as he wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my shoulders, chanting it'll be okay as I started to calm down. We then ate breakfast peacefully while watching The Amazing World of Gumball. Then I heard a voice.

"You wouldn't think this will be all over do you?"