Chapter 21: Unforgettable Moments

The sleepover a few months ago were great! Me and the guy's watched some TV and after that, we played truth or dare, where someone had to wear some things and exploit their secrets, which lead to some story time.

Mabel was so sweet, telling me how I am what I believe I'm not. Dipper was, well, Dipper. The twins told me about how they battled a giant dorito over their summer break which I laughed at it first because I thought they won the food lottery and are fighting over a giant sized dorito. To prove that they were right, Dipper drew a yellow triangle with thin limbs, a top hat, a cane, a bow tie, and a hat. The creature looked familiar,  it's at the top of my tongue but I can't remember who it was. Even the name sounded familiar, Bill Cipher. Maybe just some figment of my imagination or whatevs.

The play? Oh it was great! Mr. Lumiere was so nice and all of the participants got an A in his class. The makeup was no problem for me and Dark. We celebrated for a while and then it was time for the Halloween Party, which they planned as a ball. The party was inspired by our play, meaning it was like reenacting the past, well, my past. The party still had a costume contest which, of course me and the guy's wanted to participate in. Since I didn't show my wings in the play, why not show them now?

I went to the changing room and wore a black and a red dress that just went above my knees, and ankle high boots. I looked around before I stretched out my once again glorious wings. I wore a nice headdress with horns (doesn't mean that I'm a demon means that I have horns) and some dark makeup to go with. I went back to my normal eyes, black with red irises, and some dark makeup to go around with, then I put on my laced mask. Dark did the same, oh that silly old copycat and passed by me so the both of us can enter the function hall. All people were dressed as demons, and the setting was a mere smaller version of the palace ballroom. Sam was there wearing a mask, even Dipper and Mabel. Mabel temporarily died her hair black and I'm surprised she looked more beautiful. Edward came in and joined our chat.

Later during the ball, everyone was set our to dance, so Sam held my hand and let me out the dance floor. It felt like deja vu, it felt familiar. Well of course you little twat this is a part of your past. I saw Edward ask Mabel out on the dance, and they looked so cute together. Dark and Dipper we're left in the corner and they did silly stupid actions. When the four of us were back from dancing, Dark took Dipper's hand and the pretended to waltz for a few seconds. We had a nice chat for the rest of the night and we were talking about the final dance.

Someone was announcing something by the stage but we couldn't make up what we we're saying since we were busy. A red spotlight shone upon me and asked me to get on the stage. Another red spotlight shone above Dark, and I didn't know the event just yet, until I knew that... WE WERE WINNERS FOR THE BEST COSTUME! I was hysterical, and so were the five. We received our sashes and I got a bouquet of black and red roses. The announcer, which happened to be our principal, asked us to dance each other. I gladly took Dark's hand, and trying to control to not fly since these wings are real. After the dance, the final dance was announced to reenact the blood moon scene. I dragged Dark to an empty hallway so we can hide our wings. We went back, and I was escorted to the dance floor by Sam.

This was the final dance and I was nervous. Sam was there simply smiling at me.

"You did great with your eyes. You look like a real demon."

"You don't look that bad yourself, Sam."

"You know what? I have a surprise for ya."

"What is the surprise?"

Sam's POV
Just as I looked at (y/n)'s eyes, I sensed something that was unusual. Those eyes, were exactly like the princess's. I talked to the school department earlier, and asked them for the final dance that the red spotlight will shine upon her and I, since we were the ones who made the play and all. They gladly agreed. It was the final dance and I was excited to dance (y/n), complementing her until she released the words that served as a queue for the DJ.

"What is the surprise?"

Just as those words came out of her mouth, the red spotlight shone upon the both of us. That was only part of the act. I asked the DJ earlier to play a song to bring the memories back, hoping she wouldn't be so suspicious. I want to treat her like a princess, so why not bring back the scene that I missed.

She looked surprised, tears threatening to fall. She gave me a small smile, and danced her all throughout the night. It was an unforgettable experience. I wanted to ask her to be with me, but I'm afraid I will be rejected, so I kept it for now. After the dance, I didn't wait for them. I came home at once, dreaming about the ball that happened months ago and the dance that we had earlier.

Your POV
The red spotlight shone upon me. I couldn't help but to be thrilled. I  smiled at Sam, and later a familiar music piece was played. Oh no, I thought. Sam danced me throughout the night, and he twirled me around, not missing any step. He was a good dancer, dipping me perfectly before bringing me back up. A good dancer, I remembered Jack, how he danced me at the ball. I was wondering if I'll ever see him again, or even meet him for once. The dance finished and Sam escorted me back to Dark. We talked for a while until I noticed that Sam was no longer with us. Mabel, Dipper, and Edward decided to stay at our house for the night, and sure, we had some fun before I drifted off to sleep.

Few months after the ball and winter came. It was our winter break, and the Pines twins left to visit their great uncles and friends. It was the four of us once again:me, Dark, Edward, and Sam. We haven't told Edward the truth yet, there's always a right time for everything. We grew really close. The four of us would spend almost the whole week at the park, throwing snowballs at each other and sitting by the couch drinking hot cocoa. There was this moment, when we were having snowball battles. My brothers paired up, leaving me and Sam. We made our forts and I was the one in charge of making the snowballs and Sam's job was to throw them because he wanted to work out his PLUS ONE BICEPS!! The four of us decided to have a fort break. Me and Sam were talking about the ball for a while. Later, I felt a slightly warm hand holding my chin, making me look at the one who owns it. My (e/c) eyes were interlocked with Sam's and I could stare at his eye all day. I felt him leaning, making me lean as well. His cold breathe above my lips brought me shivers up my spine. Our lips were about to crash when a snowball flew past the fluff above Sam's beanie, causing us to flinch. I felt myself blushing for a second there, and we once again continued the snow ball battle. The four of us went over to our house and drank some hot cocoa. I heard that voice that I thought will never bother me again but this time it was like in auto tune but a bit distorted.

"The time will come when all of you will know the truth, so prepare for the worst, (y/n). I doubt that you even have a chance with the boy."

'Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my head?!'

"No worries about who I am darling. All I want you to know is that you're MINE"

'I don't take no shit from anybody. You don't know who you're dealing with and I belong to Jack. ONLY JACK'

"Oh (y/n), tisk tisk. So naive yet so feisty, my type of girl. You'll know soon love, and once you knew, you'll be SORRY"

'I don't take orders from a voice in my head'

Then I heard no more. I hope that stupid voice won't bug me again, for I am (y/n) Fischbach, the future ruler of the demon realm and I will eradicate those who stand in my way.

"(Y/n)? Yoohoo? Are you there?"

"Oh, um, yeah, I was just thinking."

"Well? You wanna play Reversi? (Or any type of boardgame you would like to play which you are good at)

"You're asking me? The master of this game, to play? Let's play!"

And there we played other board games, which made me forget about that stupid voice once again.