Chapter Three

[ Justin Bieber, DJ Khaled- I'm the one]

Elijah

I'm getting ready to go for work right now. I check my looks in the mirror. I put on some fragrance and then put on my Rolex. I exit the walk-in closet and grab my phone off the nightstand. After my divorce with Alexa, I called Martha, my new maid. We had never had a maid before this since Alexa stated she wanted to do all the duties herself because she was a full-time housewife, and I agreed with her. Now that there is no one to care for this house, I need a new maid. "Mr. Perkins." She takes it up after one ring.

"Martha, when you arrive, I want you to take all this woman's clothes in my closet and throw them away, or maybe you can take them if you want. That's it." With that, I hang up the phone. I'm free now, so I don't want any woman's things in my house. Right now, I can go out with any woman that I want without anyone stopping me. Being in a relationship was fun, but I'm the one who got bored so easily, and about my relationship with Alexa, I myself was quite shocked because I actually stayed loyal to one girl for almost three years. She was fun, but looking at her face every day makes me sometimes feel bored. I need some new chicks by my side to make my life more fun. I won't be this age and have fun like this.

I walked out of the house and got into my black Jaguar. I drive to my company. I give my car keys to the chauffeur and walk inside. I've already gotten used to being the centre of attention, so I just walk straight to my private elevator because I don't like to get into the same lift with a large group of people. I need to show them that I'm their boss and that they need to respect me.

"Good morning, Mr. Perkins. They are already waiting for you in the meeting room, sir." My secretary said, and I just nodded at her before heading to the meeting room. To be honest, I hate morning meetings. When I walk into the room, everyone stands to show some respect to me. It's not a board meeting; it's just the manager from the company and all. Then we start the meeting as soon as I take a seat.

The meeting took about two hours, and now I'm in my office doing my work. It's a good thing that my other meeting is in three hours. I take a look at the files of my new project in Milan until my office door opens. I want to be mad if that was my secretary, but no, it's my best friend, Joseph Sanchez. He walks in and sits on the couch. "What brought you here?" I ask him, and he just smirks in reply. Joseph has been my best friend since we were both in high school. Back there, I used to have lots of friends, but all of them ended up staying away from me because of my arrogant and egoistic attitude. Joseph was the one who stayed by my side and bore with my attitude until now.

"Why don't we go and have fun tonight?" At the club? It's been a while, man." He asks, and I put my pen down, then walk to the couch across from him.

"I'm not in the mood, Joseph. I have a lot of work to do, and I'm really tired. I just want to rest tonight." I lean my head against the couch and close my eyes.

"Oh really? Or maybe you just feel regret that you got divorced from Alexa? Who knows... Ha!" I just stay silent. "You still love her, don't you? Well, of course you are. I don't even know why you cheated on her and divorced her. I mean, she's hot and beautiful. If I were you, I wouldn't let her go away." He adds.

"You better shut your mouth before I make you," I warned him, and I heard him laugh. I still have my eyes closed.

"You know what? Sometimes you're acting stupid. So stupid that I can't even help it. I think this is the dumbest thing you've ever done, bro. By the way, I'm not here to nag at you or anything. I want to ask you to go to the club, that's all. If you still can't move on, sure, okay then." I opened my eyes when he said that.

"I want to enjoy my life, Joseph, and I think what I did was the right thing. Maybe it's just a little weird, but I feel happy now. More than before. And fine, I'll go tonight. Just text me the location." I said, and he smirked. It's a good thing he is my friend, or else I would have already punched that face.

*****

I'm on my way to go to the club that Joseph texted me about. I think this is the first start for me as a single person. I wear my black jeans and then my white shirt. The club is not that far from my house; it just takes about 10 minutes or so because I drive at full speed. You can't blame me, though, because this car made me drive like that.

I park my car in the VIP section, then get in. The guards immediately let me in when they knew who I was. The good thing about being rich and famous I walk and roam my eyes to look for Joseph first. A few seconds later, my eyes fall on Joseph, who already has two girls by his side. He's so fast at getting a girl.

Just then, one girl wrapped her arms around my neck. I smirk at her, and she just gives me a seductive smile. We go and dance on the floor. I hold her waist and kiss her neck. She moans when I kiss her sensitive spot. Tonight is going to be so fun.

"Let's go somewhere more private." She asks, and I walk out of the sea of people and get out of the club. We go to the nearest hotel. I usually don't get out of the club this fast, but I guess tonight is an exception.

After we got into the room, I immediately kissed her lips. She kisses me back soon after. My hands already roam all over her body, and she moans loudly. We're now on the bed, and I'm shirtless now while she's still in her undergarments. It takes not so long until she's naked too.

*****

The next morning.

I woke up and saw a woman sleeping next to me. I smirked and then walked to the bathroom. I take a really short shower and then wear my clothes. I take my phone, wallet, and keys, but before I walk out, leaving that woman, I leave some money on the nightstand because she might want the money after all. Then I left the room.

I wait for the lift for a few minutes, then press L as soon as I get in. "Yes, sir." My secretary answered.

"Willow, I will arrive after lunch or a little bit late. Please reschedule my appointment." I said.

"Alright, sir, anything more?" She asks. "No," I said.

I hung up and then got into my car. I drive home to take another shower. My body feels so uncomfortable. When I arrived at my home, I unlocked the door and then went straight upstairs.

I take a shower for like 10 minutes, then walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I look around the room and see there are photos of me and Alexa hanging on the wall. I need to move out of this house as soon as possible.

Maybe I will find it tomorrow because I don't want to live in this house, which holds so many memories. The memories of her are all good memories, but I don't want to feel like I am the problem in this relationship. I don't want to blame myself for anything, even though it was not my fault.

I walk to my walk-in closet, then wear my suit. After a few minutes, I was finally done. I look at my watch, then immediately go out. If not, I might be late. I got into my car and then drove to my company._______________________________________________

How's chapter 3?

Vote

Comments

Share

*****

Much love from me

Little munchkins