Chapter Fourteen

[Michael Learns to Rock: I'll Wait for You]

Elijah

To be honest, I couldn't even sleep last night because I was too nervous about today. Even though I've already met Gabriel and Gabriella a few times, this is the first time I've met them as their father. When I heard both of them call me dad the other day, I couldn't stop smiling. It's a feeling that I can't describe.

And today, I'm going out with my own family. I've waited for this time long enough, and now it's time for me to spend time with them. I chose the right clothes to wear today.

When I'm done, I spray cologne on myself and then wear my watch. I take my phone and wallet along with my car keys. I walk out of my room and go towards the lift inside my penthouse. Of course I have a house here, and I bought this penthouse when I knew that Alexa lived in Los Angeles. It's because it's easy to meet her if I have a house here and also my penthouse, which is just a few minutes from her house, which is good.

When I arrive at the lobby, I walk and go to my car. I unlock it and get in. A moment later, I drive to the place that Alexa texted me last night. It's a good thing that the road is not full of cars. It takes like twenty minutes for me to arrive at the fair? Okay, that's not that weird because today is Saturday, so I guess why not? Just then, I remembered that I and Alexa went to a fair one month after we got married. It's so much fun. I got her a big teddy bear, and she really loved it until I felt jealous over that teddy bear.

Flashbacks

"Baby! Hurry up, we might get late!" I heard my gorgeous wife shouting from downstairs. "Yeah, yeah, I'm ready. Gosh, the fair is not going to run anywhere. Why are you so eager to go there, though?" I ask her.

"Of course I am, because it's been a while since I last went to the fair, and I'm so excited. Let's go." She grabbed my hand, and we got into my car. I looked at her and smiled. My wife is so cute.

When we arrived at the fair, I parked my car in the empty spot, and then Alexa just dashed out and walked to the entrance. Well, she is excited. I lock my car and walk to her. "Let's go in now. Why are you walking like an old man, baby?" We walk into the fair, and the first thing we ride is a Spider-Man ride. Well, it's not as scary as a roller coaster, though, but yeah, still, Alexa is screaming like we're going to die soon. I heard her say that she doesn't want to die too early because she wants to build a family with me and our future child. I found that funny because she's so dramatic and I laugh, and it's a good thing that she doesn't hear it, or else she will hit me for laughing at her.

After we were done riding that ride, she pulled me to the haunted house. I just follow her and do anything she wants to do. When we're both in the haunted house like usual, Alexa is screaming when the ghost appears. The funny part is that her screaming shocked one or two ghosts in there who didn't come out. I laughed at it, and this time she heard me, and I got hit at the back of my head.

"I don't want to go in there ever again." She said as soon as we stepped out of the haunted house "It's you who want to go in, and I just follow you," I said, and a chuckle made her glare at me.

I peck her lips, and that makes her smile back. "Let's go play something that's not scary. Like shooting the can?" I ask.

"Sure, let's go; that sounds fun." With that, we go to the booth and play that shooting game. Well, the game is so simple. It just shoots with the pistol and makes sure all the cans drop in three shots.

"Baby, I want that teddy bear. Can you get it for me?" She asks.

"My love, it's so easy. Stand here and see." I reply.