Chapter seven

[Taylor Swift: Look What You Made Me Do]

Alexa

Now, I'm at the park because the twins forced me to bring them out today. So yeah, here I am. We were back in Los Angeles two days ago, and my tired body is still here. I'm still tired and need more sleep. I sit on the bench near the twins, and this time I'm not playing with my phone anymore because I don't want my kids to be missing again this time. I look at them playing and smiling. "Mommy! Help me to get on this." That's Gabriella. She pointed at the swing while Gabriel was already on it beside her. I walk to them, then pick up Gabriella and let her sit on the swing.

I push them both, and they're laughing happily. I smile to see how happy they are now. I hope this happiness will last forever. I want them to be happy now and always. Gabriel and Gabriella are my life, and if they're sad, I will be sad too, but if they're happy, I will be happy too. After a few minutes, they told me to stop them.

"Mommy, let's go eat." Both of them said it in unison. These kids really eat a lot. Before we got here, I already gave them some yoghurt and banana, but I think that's only a dessert for them.

"Fine, let's go. Hold my hands." They hold my hands, and I walk with them to the nearest restaurant. I decided to bring them to eat at the Italian restaurant, which is just a five-minute walk away. We get in and walk to the empty table. This Italian restaurant has lots of delicious food, and every time I bring Gabriel and Gabriella here, they love it. They will end up eating two or three plates of their food.

"Mommy, I'm hungry...." Gabriella whined while holding her stomach. "I know, baby, but what do you want to eat? You didn't choose yet." She quickly snatches the menu from Gabriel's hand and looks at it. I know what she wants to eat, but I just want to tease her, and it seems like she really wants to find her favourite food on the menu.

"Mine!" And now both of them are fighting over one book of a menu. They both try to take the menu, and of course one of them will start to cry if I don't stop them.

"Gabriel, Gabriella, stop fighting and give me that. Now." I take the menu and just choose the food for myself and the kids. After a few minutes, the food finally came, and we ate in silence, but the silence only lasted for a few minutes, and then here came the disaster. Gabriella started to steal Gabriel's food when she already had it on her plate, and now Gabriel starts to cry because his food has been stolen by his sister. I sighed and shook my head when I saw that this war between them would not end soon.

"Gabriella, you have your own food on your plate; why do you keep stealing your brother's?" I ask, but she is a baby, so she ignores me and still steals and eats like that's her own food. I can't be mad at her with that cute, innocent face.

"Okay, mommy will give you this. Stop crying, or we will go home now." I exchange their plates, hoping they will eat in peace, but Gabriella ends up crying.

Oh my gosh

"Okay, okay, here's your food back. Mommy won't take it." I put her back, and she finally quieted and ate. I end up ordering another plate for Gabriel because Gabriella took all his food, and we can finally eat in peace.

******

Right now, I and my babies are at the shopping mall. I want to buy them toys because they don't have many. So why not? I didn't buy them many toys because I didn't want to spoil them too much with all those toys, but I still bought them once or twice every two or three months.

"Mommy, can we buy the Lego?" Gabriel asks, and I nod. " Barbie!" Gabriella said.

"Barbie is not cool; Lego is the best," Gabriel said to her. "No, Barbie is pwetty!" Gabriella spoke back.