Chapter Nineteen

[The Vamps, Matoma: All Night]

Elijah

When I open my eyes, I see a woman beside me. I smile at it because I'm so happy that I can finally be with her again, even though her heart is not fully open for me yet. I will take this chance to repay my debt to her. I will never waste it. I slowly get off the bed.

I make my way to the bathroom and take a short shower. After a few minutes, I get out with a towel wrapped around my waist. I look at the bed to see Alexa still sleeping soundly, and I guess she's tired. I walk to my closet and choose a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt to pair with my black leather jacket. I wear my watch, spray cologne, and put my phone and wallet in my pocket. When I walk out of the closet, Alexa is still sleeping.

I go to her and sit on the side of the bed, then move her hair from her face. She looks so beautiful when she's sleeping. I kissed her forehead and then looked at her before deciding to wake her up. I want to spend these few days with her in Italy. I hope she agrees to a second honeymoon for us. I want to prove that I am not the old Elijah anymore. I will always love her and make her happy with me and our children.

"Baby...." I wake her up, and she just moves a bit then goes back to sleep. "Baby, wake up. Let's go and have breakfast." I said it softly, and she opened her eyes slowly. She closes her eyes when the sunlight hits her.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"It's fifteen minutes to nine," I said, and suddenly she woke up with her eyes widening. "Why?"

"Oh my god! I have to meet at nine, and I might be late if I don't move now. Oh gosh." She gets up from the bed and finds her heels and handbag. She looks so cute when she's in a hurry. I just sit on the bed and look at her running around the room. "Where're my heels? I can't find it. Elijah! Help me find it! Don't just sit there and watch! Come on." She called me, and I walked to the closet and took her heels. I put it down when I saw her heels in the middle of the room.

"Here." I show her, and she quickly runs to me and takes off her heels.

"Now, let's go. You need to send me back to the hotel as soon as possible. Come on." She walks out of the room, and I speed up my pace to catch her. Gosh, even in heels, she sure walks so fast.

*****

Now, I'm in the car and waiting for her to finish her meeting at one of the companies near the hotel. I look at the watch and then look outside to see if she is already out or not. She didn't want me to wait for her, but I still want to. Whenever I get my chance, I will use it until I succeed.

I get out of the car and wait for Alexa to come out, but it seems like she's not leaving that company yet. Then there's someone calling my name. I turn around to see Georgia, one of my ex-girlfriends, back there. What the heck is she doing here?

"Hey Elijah, my baby." I look at her, shocked. I don't want Alexa to see me and Georgia here together because she might misunderstand.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her and look around anxiously.

"I'm on vacation, and then I saw you here. I think we're meant to be together, baby. Don't you think so?" She comes close to me and holds my hand.

"Don't touch me, Georgia. There's nothing between us anymore. We're over. Go away," I said, but she just smiled sweetly at me.

"Elijah, we broke up because you don't want any commitment to hold other than your business not because you hate me. So why not if we get together just like we first met?" She seductively said Oh no...