Chapter 8

Zelda's POV

"Yes! I thought you were never gonna ask!" I forced out, I was trying to hide the sense of joy that he had asked me out... I'd been waiting for it for months, but then again, what were the Ordon people gonna think... I mean it's not every day a farmer boy brings a princess home...

*the next morning, after link and Zelda have parted ways*

Link's POV

I dropped Zelda off at Castle Town then dashed home with Epona to start getting my house and myself ready for tonight. I was ecstatic, I've wanted this for so long, I just hope it goes exactly how I want it to...

When I get back to Ordon I go home and tidy then straight to Ilia, she's the only villager my age and she's got a great fashion sense. She can help me look good!

Ilia's POV

Link came to me today and asked if I could help him get ready for somethin'... After talking for a while I realised he was going on a date or somethin'... I bet it's with the Princess... I don't get what's so great 'bout her? I mean there are plenty of pretty gals in Hyrule... I bet she's also so high maintenance! Urgh, why did he pick her of all girls? I betcha she's just using him, oh! I hate her already and I've never even met her! I know what I'll do, I'll confront her, when she's on her way there, I'll go up to her and tell her straight that she hurts him and ima hurt her...