Chapter 18

Zelda's POV

I wake up feeling very well rested and happy, I blinked a few times before fully waking up. I looked up at Link, he was still asleep. I burrowed my head into his chest, kissed his cheek and I felt him move as he opened his eyes and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning, my princess"

"Good morning!" I say, "Oh, what time is it? My dress is here right? Oh I'd better start getting ready! My makeup, I need to shower and-" before I could finish, Link interrupted me by kissing me.

"You speak too much, you're sucking the fun out of waking up with you in my arms" he says, trying to keep a straight face. I give him a light punch on the arm and tell him to shut it.

"You know you punch pretty hard, ow."

"Oh shut it, sissy"

"I guess you forgot that I kinda saved you and your kingdom. Yeah, so tell me again, who's a sissy?"

"Shut it"

We both start laughing. I then get up to start getting ready. I can't wait for Colin's party!

Link's POV

Zelda's in the bathroom finishing her make up quickly before we leave for the party. Why do girls take so long? She's so effortlessly beautiful, why waste so much money on makeup you don't need? Urgh, so confusing.

I started thinking about Zelda and I's relationship for a while. I think, when we get home, I'll tell her I love her. I'll just say, "Good night and I love you beautiful!" Or something along those lines, just keep it smooth. Now that I think about it, we've been dating for like, 2-3 months. It's strange how close two people become before they've even been together a year.

I still remember the day we met, it's crystal clear in my mind, even in distress, she is so beautiful! It just kinda makes me miss Midna...

Before I can even start thinking about Midna the bathroom door opens.

"You're aware how much you make my jaw drop, right?"

"Shut up. You're so embarrassing!"

Hi guys, sorry for not updating in ages. Been really busy! Hope you're liking it so far :3

~shadow