Chapter 15

Zelda's POV

There is so much and so little time to do it in! My coronation is on Monday, there's also Colin's party on Friday. We need to get the main hall ready for Link's knighting, then I need to pick out my clothes for Colin's party. I can't wait, even though it's a kids party, a few people around thier 20's will be there that we can have fun with. I think I'm supposed to be staying with Link that night as well. I can't wait!

I go down to the main hall, where my father is standing back, looking over at the hall and making notes, I'm assuming on the positioning of all decor. I walk out and head for the kitchen, he looked way too stressed to talk just now. So I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water to calm my nerves down. I may take a trip to Ordon and see what Link's up to? Yeah, that's a good idea, that's what I'll do today.

I told my father where I was going and then headed for my horse. I would need guards if I was walking, so I went straight for my horse. When I arrived, I walked through the path and everyone was busy, I never noticed how hectic things were during the work hours. I headed for Link's house, but he wasn't there, so I went to the farm, hopefully he was finishing work. Of course, my luck, on the way to the farm, I bump into that girl again.

"Listen Princess, I don't know who you think you are taking Link away from me...but don't you worry, I'll get my own back, yeah, so you go off and tell Link all about what I'm saying, make him all upset or worried about you and me. He told me to apologise, well darlin'! You can shove your damn apology up your ass!"

"You know, you're quite a pretty girl, shame you have to waste it with such a foul mouth and rudeness! You know, maybe that's the reason Link chose me over you" I said with a smile.

"Why you little bitch!" She shouted, anger filling her eyes. Her fists were clenched, she was going to try and hit me. I could tell.

She swung for me, fists clenched tight, however I'd noticed she was going to try before she did, I ducked back and floored her.

"Now fighting isn't too lady like" I said with a smirk. I knew I was just being arrogant but I enjoyed making her feel bad for treating me like that.

Suddenly, I heard Epona gallop down from the farm. With a concerned Link, about to jump off and run.

"Zelda! What the hell are you doing?" Link shouted, I just looked at him lost for words and confused.

"Now do you not feel bad for giving me into trouble now? It was her being horrible to me! You seen it there with your own eyes!" I was starting to get angry. She was one hell of an actress.

"Zelda, go to mine and wait, we need to talk." He said sternly. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I just stood there, shocked. He sounded angry. Very, very angry. Just as I turned to start waking, Uli came up to me.

"I seen it all, heard those nasty things that she said. I'll tell Link so don't you worry dear, she gets jealous a lot but she's a lovely girl when you get to know her?" Uli was sweet, she couldn't hurt a fly and always tried to help as best as she could.

I just looked at her, I felt as if I was about to start crying. I couldn't handle it, Link being so upset at me. I hadn't done anything wrong! Uli just took my hand and told me it was alright.

"I'll go find Link, just you hang on at his house dear."

"Thank you so much, Uli."

Sorry for not updating guys, hope you're all enjoying the story!

~shadow