6

"I can overnight this body if that's what you need"

Rob POV

I woke up the next morning with a tight grip around my waist. I wiped the crust out of my eyes before opening them to see what was going on. I saw Derrick cuddled near my waist. See that would've been nice and allat but he was killing me right now. "Derrick. Derrick." I said shaking him, trying to wake his ass up. No luck. While the pain wasn't as intense as it was yesterday, it still was there and he was making it worse right about now. I tried tickling him and all that but it only made him clutch even harder. So this is what dying feel like. Shit is painful as hell.

"You made me do this." I said as I kicked his ass off the bed. "What the fuck?!" he yelled as he came back up rubbing the back of his head. "I guess you fell off the bed." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Damn. That sleep was really good too. That pillow was soft as hell man." he said as I low key blushed. He stretched a little bit before stretching, exposing his V-cut in the process. I stood up out of the bed and asked where the bathroom was so I could shower and go. "It's down the hall to the right" he said as he sat on the bed and checked his messages. At least that's what I guess he was doing. His bathroom was really nice:

  I grabbed one of the rags and towels and began to take a shower

  I grabbed one of the rags and towels and began to take a shower. I like my water to be hot, it's just therapeutic that way. I know I'm not the only one but OK. "I left the clothes by the door for you. There's an extra tooth brush in the cabinet when you're finish." he said from the other side of the door. "Thanks." I said as I continued to shower. This water was feeling so good right now. Especially on my ribs. Once I was finished, I brushed my teeth before reaching to get the clothes from the other side of the door. I decided to just put the underwear and pants on first because I needed some lotion and deodorant for the upper part of my body. "Hey you got some deodorant and lotion? I'm not going anywhere ashy and funky." I said as he laughed. 

  "Here you go man." he said as he laughed. After I finished doing all of that, he decided to make us something to eat before taking me home. "I just want to say thank you for everything that you've done for me. I can't really thank you." I said to him. "No problem really. That's what friends are for." he smiled. I just gave him a hug because he really didn't have to do any of this. "Make sure you check your phone. It was bowing up all morning but I didn't want to bother you about it." he said as I nodded my head. "Oh and here. These are the last two pills. I figured you would more then likely need then should the pain comes back." he said handing me the bottle. Man he's a catch for real. "Thanks and I will. Get home safe and tell your girlfriend I said hi." I said before getting out the car. He honked the horn as I walked in the house. 

  It felt good to be home. I checked my phone to see who the hell was texting me like this. I looked and saw that it was Troy. I really don't want to be bothered with him right now. I put him on the block list before going upstairs to do some ab exorcises to help speed up this recovery. I have to fight through the pain somehow.