33

"Yeah my baby knows that I deliver"

Rob POV

  "Derrick get up." I said as I came from the bathroom and started getting dressed. He didn't move. "Get up." I said as I poked him. "Five more minutes babe. I promise I'll get up then." he groaned as I stared at him. I don't know if I should light a fire under his as or just admire him. I chose the latter. "I'm not playing ugly." I said as I walked out the room. I went to grab a bowl of cereal as I thought about what happened this weekend. I GOT MY MOTHERFUCKING MAN BACK! "Aye, aye, new bae, aye, aye" I sung as I danced towards the cabinets to get my bowl. "Please tell me they have cinnamon toast crunch here." I said aloud as I scanned the top of the refrigerator. 

  "Thank you Jesus." I said as I found the box. I grabbed the milk and made my way to the island. I inspected the milk just to make sure it wasn't past date. What, I know I'm not the only one who does this. I sat down and ate my cereal, with random songs playing in my head. "I love you, I love you,  I love you. Hey hey, so don't break my heart." I sung aloud as I danced. The next song that came on after that was Stay Ready (What A Life) by Jhene Aiko. "That's why I stay ready" I sung as I finished the last bit of my cereal. Head-dora was popping this morning, playing all the hits. I washed the dishes out as I returned the cereal back on the fridge. I was interrupted from my mini concert when my phone rung. 

  "Hello?" I answered. "You seem happy this morning. I'm assuming your search was successful then?' she asked as I smiled. "You would be correct." I said smiling again. "Which means my search is also successful. Disappear like that and I will kill you." she said as I sighed. She was definitely serious. "Had me searching high and low for your ass. I even went to Darrion's house." she said as I damn near choked on the little bits of my cereal. "You did what?" I asked, still coughing. "Yup. Nobody knew where you were so desperate times call for desperate measures." she said as I stared at my phone. "I wouldn't go back to that nigga if the stock prices fell, the great depression happened. Hell, if we only two niggas left on the planet." "Well damn." she said as she laughed. 

  "You really just tried to play me. Just that quick."  I said as she still laughed. "Nigga next time, tell me when your are going on a search mission. Where is ugly anyway?" she asked as I was just reminded. "Upstairs sleep, matter of fact Lex, I'll talk to you when I get home. I gotta get his ass up." I said as I hung up. This nigga thinks he slick. "Derrick get yo ass up-" I said as I walked into t the room. Bed made up and everything, he better not had left me. "You looking for me?" I heard him say as I turned around:  

 "You looking for me?" I heard him say as I turned around:  

  Whew Jesus!! "Good Morning handsome." he said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I honestly didn't want him to let me go. I'm guessing he go the memo because he hasn't stopped kissing me nor has he released me. "Uh uh. No." I said as I moved away from him. "Come here Rob." he said as he pulled me back to him. "Derrick stop. We have to go." I said as he kept kissing on my neck. Aww shit my legs are gonna give out soon. "We don't have to go anywhere. We can stay riiiiggghhhtt here." he said as he kept kissing my neck. Given how sexy he was looking right now, that definitely was a fact. Come on willpower, don't fail me now.