16

"Ain't setting up"

Rob POV 

  "Yeah I actually did get it. I'm a good boyfriend." I said to Derrick on the phone. He didn't believe me when I texted him so he called me. "Hold on." he said as I heard noise in the background. "Boy what are you doing?" I asked as I laughed. "Nothing chill lil baby." he said as I smiled. He's so childish. I didn't tell him about the Troy situation because I know he'll flip. "Rob!" he yelled in the phone. "What you so loud for? Damn near blew my damn eardrum." I said as I rubbed my ear. "Well I was talking to you and you wasn't saying shit." he said as I just looked confuse. Did I low key ignore him? Whoops.

  "I'm sorry. What did you say?" I asked him. "Never mind now." he said with a hint of attitude. "Well damn, I'm sorry." I said as the line disconnected. I sighed before walking around the house. "What he wanted me to say, hey babe guess what? I ran into Troy again. He's determined to take me from you." I said aloud as made it into the kitchen to get something to drink. I was interrupted from my thoughts by someone ringing my doorbell. I sighed before opened the door. I looked through the peephole and saw it was him. I walked away from the door. Imma let him marinate real quick before I hurt his feelings. 

  "Bae come on." he said from the other side of the door. I put in some headphones and payed Sza's song Go Gina. "Them jeans they must be uptight momma. You need some get right momma." I sung as my song was interrupted by my phone ringing. "Hello." I said upon answering. "Can you please open the door so I can give you some get right?" he said on the phone. "Sir I think you may have the wrong phone number." I said as I heard him sigh on the other end. "Babe." he said as I melted. It's something about when he says it. I opened the door and saw him standing there with a duffel bag. 

  "Can I come in?" he said with the puppy dog face. I pulled him in and started kissing him. "Nice to know you're not mad at me. Them lips taste so good." he said as I smiled at him. He picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. "Why was you being petty like that huh?" he said as he kissed my neck. "Shouldn't have hung up on me." I said as I pushed him away from me and got off the counter. "OK so maybe you are mad. I'm sorry bae damn." he said slightly irritated. "Are you mad?" I said with an eyebrow raised.  "Just irritated." he answered honestly. 

  "Good." I said as I walked away from him. "Stop doing that shit." he said grabbing my arm a pulling me to him. "You look sexy as hell when you're mad." I said as I kissed him. "Funny how you have all this mouth now but..never mind." he said as I punched him and walked away from him. "I'm sorry baby! You walked right into that." he said as he laughed. I walked into the room and grabbed his bag of stuff he asked me for earlier. "You not really mad at me." he said as he made this face:           

" he said as he made this face:           

  I jumped on him. I can never stay made at his irritating ass. "I thought so." he said as he kissed me and carried me back to the chair. "You really did get it. This why I love you." he said as I handed him the bag. "How was work?" I asked as he started to eat the honey bun. "Stressful as hell. Heard my name more then the amount of times my phone ring. You were the only thing that got me through the day." he said. "Aww I'm sorry to hear that." "I'm happy now though." he smiled. He's like a big kid lol.