25

I'm gonna make you go mad.

2 months later.

Rob POV

  It's been two months since me  and Derrick kissed and to be honest, he's been acting weird every since. Like he literally spazzed out on me for not saving him a slice of pizza when there was only ones slice left in the first place. Plus I bought the damn pizza. It was my way of attempting to bond with him since he said work has been stressing him. I thought it would be nice if we had pizza and just watched a movie or something while I gave him a massage. Welp only thing that happened was he ate about half the pizza then fell asleep as soon as the movie started.  After that, he refused to talk to me about anything. Like I mostly got a hi and bye before he went straight to sleep. 

  The good news however, is that my place is finally up to par so you can guess where a nigga ran straight to. Trust me, I thanked him as well as left some money that should've covered my stay there. I know that wasn't exactly the best way to handle things but there was no other way I could even get him to have a simple conversation with me. "Rob hurry up." Alexis yelled from downstairs. We're just going out to eat and enjoy the weekend. "Can a nigga tie his shoes?! Damn." I said laughing. I finished tying my shoes and headed downstairs. "Damn you take linger then a female. Felt like you was giving birth or something." she said as I mean mugged her ass. "I KNOW YOU NOT TALKING!" I said as she shut right on up. She know better. Ms. I takes me 6 hours to find a damn outfit. Not even adding the time it took for her to shower and do her makeup.

  I took a damn nap and she still wasn't ready. It be your own friends man. "We taking you car or mine?" I asked her. I was so happy to see that my baby hasn't been stolen and has actually been taken care of. Lyfting to and from work to Derrick house when he wasn't available was costly as hell. "Mine." she said as I locked the door and followed behind her. We turned up to a few songs before we finally reached our destination. "This week was fun as hell, well except Monday." I said to her.  "Almost lost my job because she threatened to choke over something I didn't even do. Hands were ready for that ass though." Alexis said as we stepped out of the car. "Welp thank God you didn't because I would've been lonely as hell without my ride or die." I said as she smiled all ugly. "I knew you loved me." she responded as I gave her the middle finger.

  "You picked up pretty quick. I thought it would've taken you at least another month before you got back into the swing of things. Slowly but surely, my memory has been coming back. I got back into work within a weeks time of returning to work. Just went to sleep one night and it hit me. "So how was it living with Derrick?" she asked. This was what I was low-key dreading to be honest. "Oh it wa-" "Wait isn't that him right here?" she said pointing to the left of me. Thank God I wasn't trying to spy on him or nothing. She would've gotten me caught. He was getting some food, clearly not paying us no mind. It was when he turned around that I noticed he was walking our way. I turned around to see Alexis waving him over. Hype ass -_-. "Hey Derrick!" she said as she hugged him. 

  "Whats up Lex?" he said not even acknowledging me at all. I didn't even do anything, or did I? I don't know man. I sat there on my phone as the two of them continued to have conversation. I don't know how much time pass before the conversation ended. "Oh and Rob, I loved your noted. Nice touch. See you around Lex." he said sarcastically as he left. "OK......that was awkward as hell. He was cold as hell to you. What happened?" she said before returning to her seat. "Lex I don't have even the slightest of idea. I mean every since we kissed-" "Wait y'all did what?!" she said trying to stop the smile from forming. "Yeah we kissed that day you dropped me off at the gym." "What happened after that?!" she asked a little too hype.  

  "Well I told him that he owed me a full body massage due to the fact that my body was aching, which he happily did. Twice at that. He's really good with his hands I must say. I was out cold after that. Then like two weeks later, he started acting cold to me. I brought him some breakfast at his job one day and he just snatched the bag from me. Now mind you, we had a talk about Troy and I told him that I won't even mention him as a way of keeping tension to a minimum, but it looks like that was working at all. Then he was telling me about how his job was increasing the workload which was making him more stressed then usual. So I figured why not plan a chill day? Order a pizza, give him a massage and pop a movie in, whatever he prefers. I just wanted him to relax. I even ordered the pizza from his favorite place. Welp, he ate about half the pizza and fell straight asleep afterwards. Then got mad at me because I ate the last slice because I was hungry." I said as I looked at my soda.