5

The next morning i was up to Lucas sound asleep as his head is laid on my bare stomach. I play in his curls and finally force my self to get up. I put on a gray light dress and sneakers.

I go downstairs and make breakfast

I go downstairs and make breakfast. I make pancakes and bacon for the two of us. My thighs were starting to hurt from last night but i soon got over it.
As soon as i finished cooking i get a text from Olivia.
Bestfrann❤️: Did u get sum good good?? Aka dickkkk😁
Me: Lol maybeeeee😊
Bestfrann❤️: Awww okayy get it girl😂
Me: Lol i'll text u later i think lucas is up
Bestfrann❤️: Kk

With that, I hear Lucas come downstairs.
"Good morning." I say as he comes over towards me giving me a kiss. "Morning babe." Lucas says with his voice still low and raspy which turned me on a lot. "You know i'm leaving to Illinois tomorrow right?" Lucas asks. I was trying not to think of the fact that he's leaving me tomorrow but i guess i have to. "Um, yea." I say trying to cover up my frown by shoving pancakes in my mouth. "Ima miss you so much Porsha." Lucas says looking like he's about to cry. "I know Lucas me too but this will work i promise." I say in disbelief. I've always had bad luck with relationships so i'm worried about me and Lucas.
"Why don't you just move here and live with me. California would be perfect for you because you're a rapped and you'll have so
many opportunities out here. Please say yes i don't want you to go." I say going into a hug. "Really? I was wanting to ask you that but i didn't think you'd say yes because we just starting dating." Lucas says with a little excitement. "No of course you can stay with me." I say. "Bet, I just needa fly back to get my stuff." Lucas states.
For the rest of that day, I just think about how my life has changed so much during this month. Are we moving too fast?