17

It's around 3 am and i'm laying on the hospital couch. Ever since this happened, I haven't been able to sleep. At just this instance, I hear a loud breath from Lucas. I lift up off the couch and call for a doctor. They all come rushing in but lucas hasn't said a word.
"Hello Mr. Lucas. I'm doctor Nash." The doctor says as he shakes his hand. "Well, unfortunately you were shot 5 times in the shoulder so that's why you're here. Do you remember any thing that happened that night?"
"Uh.. uh.. I remember uh.. hearing gunshots and I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. And I went to Porshas house and that's all i remember." Lucas states taking his time. Hearing his voice uplifts me and brings tears to my eyes. I let the doctors fill him in and I go out in the waiting room. I still haven't spoken to him but I'm not sure what to say. I call hailey, will, and lucas's mom & tell them the news and they all come bringing LJ.
As they all give their condolences and welcomings to lucas , me and LJ sit out in the waiting room for everyone to leave so we can have our time alone.
Suddenly everyone comes out of the room and says that lucas want to see me, so I walk in there with Lj in my arms.
I see him up and filled with joy.
"Baby, who did this to you?" I say with tears starting to fall as he reaches for LJ. "Baby that doesn't matter anymore. I don't want to talk about it. But just know that Vier handled all of t. We don't have to deal with this shit no
more. I promise you it's gon be no more bullshit. I'm so sorry for putting you through this and leaving you Porsha. I love you so much and I don't know what I was thinking. You and LJ is all i've ever dreamed of." Lucas stated with tears coming down from both of our eyes. I lean in to kiss him. "I love you baby. I will always love you. I'm so happy you're back."