20

"Hey mommy!" LJ states excitedly as I pick him up from kindergarten. He is 5 now and just recently started kindergarten a month ago. He loves it.
"Hey baby." I say kissing him on his forehead and strapping him in the backseat. I put the car in drive and drive my white 2019 Range Rover back home.
As soon as we get in the house, LJ darts upstairs into his play room and plays with his toys. I prepare some lasagna, garlic bread, & salad for dinner.
*RING*RING
I quickly pick up my phone as it rings.
"Hey Porsha!" Olivia says into the phone. Me and Olivia haven't been as close as we were ever since the whole situation happened with Lucas and Will. We still talk but only on occasions.
"Hey Liv! How are you? How's the family doing?" Olivia and Will did have a baby girl. Her name is Leah and she's about 4 years old. LJ and Leah are very close because they go to the same school.
"Everyone's good. We still on for tonight?" She asks
"Yes girl we need this to happen asap." I say seriously.
"Ok bet." She says and then we hang up after catching up some more.
Lucas and Will still haven't spoken since the incident and we both think they need to settle this. We've all been like family for so long and this childish mess needs to end. They haven't spoken or seen eachother in four years and it's honestly sad.
Later on That Day
*DING*DING*
"Babe go get the door!" Lucas yells out from the living room. He was in there watching the game so he didn't want to get up. I run over to the door and open it seeing Olivia and Will. Will had the meanest look on his face ever.
I bend down to give Leah a kiss and a hug.
"Hey Leah." I say giving her a kiss on the cheek. She is so shy and angelic. She was holding her teddy bear she's had ever since she was born.
"Hey Liv." I say while hugging her. "Come in y'all." Lucas was still playing his game paying us no mind. I walk them into the kitchen where they set their belongings down at. Leah runs upstairs with LJ and they go play.
"So how you doing Wi-" I say before getting cut off. "The fuck you got this nigga in my house fore?" Lucas storms in the kitchen saying giving Will a death stare. "Babe just chill please. You guys have been going at it for like four years now. It's time to talk like adults." I say trying to calm him down. "I ain't talkin to shit. That bitch ass nigga could've got me killed and you got him in my house." Lucas states.
"Aye G watch who you callin a bitch. Don't speak on shit you don't even know about." Will says while taking off his jacket giving Lucas back the same death stare.
"You a fucking snitching ass nigga. Get the fuck outta my crib!" Lucas shouts.
"If i'm such a snitch how come i ain't tell Porsha whats really goin on!? Huh?" Will shouts back at Lucas and suddenly it gets dead quiet. Me and Olivia have confused looks on our faces. Wtf is he talking about?

__________
Y'all been begging me to continue this story so i'm back !! What y'all think will is talking about?