19

Saturday
Today Olivia wants all of her family and friends to come over to her house. We have no idea why but she won't tell us. Lucas and Lj are still sound asleep. It's around 8am and olivia wants us there by 1. I go shower and get ready for the day. I put on some fashion nova jeans with a black and white shirt and black and white vans.
I leave the bathroom and go into Ljs room but it's time for him to wake up. I bring him downstairs and feed him his bottle. I bring him upstairs and dress him in a nike onesie. I pack his diaper bag and bring him downstairs while I cook breakfast for me and Lucas. As soon as I finished, lucas comes downstairs fully dressed and ready to go. It's now 12:30 but we should be there on times.
Lucas goes over to Lj and starts playing with him and just then Olivia calls me.
OLIVIA: "Hey girl are you on your way?"
ME: "Uh, yes we're about to leave now."
Olivia: "Okay i'll see you when you get here."
"Come in lucas, we have to leave now." I say and I head out the door so we can leave.
We arrived at Olivia's house and it's her ENTIRE family and friends. Wills too. It's a lot of people here so it's hard for me to find her. I just start walking around greeting people until I finally see Olivia.
"Hey olivia , I finally made it." I say as Lucas puts his hands on my waist for some reason. "Heyy girl and hey lucas. Come on let's go find will." Olivia says as she takes LJ in her arms. She leads us to her outside deck where most of the family is. Will and Lucas go and do whatever. Olivia stands up.
"Hello everyone!! HELLO!" Olivia yells out getting everybody's attention. "I called all of you guys here because me and Will have some very important news for you all. We're having a baby!!" Olivia screams out in excitement with LJ still in her arms. "Aww oh my gosh olivia congratulations!" I say excitedly as I give her a big hug.
"Aye man congrats Will. We both finna be baby daddy's now."'Lucas says as he gives Will and Olivia a hug.
2 hours later
Most people left and it's just me, lucas, and Lj still here helping clean up.
"Olivia are you excited. How far along are you?" I ask her. "I'm 1 month and i'm excited but nervous at the same time. A baby is a huge responsibility and i'm not sure if i'm ready. How did you do it Porsha?" Olivia asks. "It just takes time and patience. You'll be a great mother." I say hugging her.
Suddenly I hear a loud slam coming from the living room and me and olivia run into there. "IT WAS YOU! YOU SET ME UP! YOU'RE THE REASON I ALMOST DIED!" Lucas yells out as he has Will pinned up against the wall while
LJ is in his car seat crying. I grab LJ fast before anything happens.
"Lucas what the fuck are you talking about? What is going on?" I ask while rocking my baby who is now crying.
"This asshole who I thought was my friend set me up. He's the reason I got shot. He told
them niggas I was the one who ole girl was talking to!" Lucas screams out. "Baby is that true?" Olivia asks. "Yes but they threatened to kill me if I didn't tell!" Will shouts. "Nah man fuck dat. You was supposed to be my bro and you knew that if you told, they'd try and kill me." Lucas states firmly while letting Will go. As soon as Lucas lets Will go, Lucas punches Will in the face with all his strength. "Lucas stop!!" I scream out while LJ cries. They start fighting, glass starts shattering, and me and Olivia don't know what to do.
"Lucas !! Stop"'I say while handing Lj over to Olivia trying to break them out. It's blood everywhere, their faces are swollen, it's just a mess. They finally stop fighting.
"Porsha let's get the fuck outa here." Lucas says while getting in the car. I say goodbye to Olivia and get in the car.
When we arrive at the house, Lucas hasn't said a word to me about the situation. He just goes upstairs and cleans his face off. I change Lj into his pajamas and go lay him down in the middle of our bed while I scroll on instagram. Lucas gets in the bed as well without saying a word.
"Baby talk to me." I say and lucas keeps quiet. "Baby please talk to me. Tell me how you feel. Open up to me." I say while rubbing Ljs head. Every time lucas is mad, he always becomes quiet and never wants to talk. "The nigga I thought was my brother betrayed me. I don't really know what to do or how to feel. And then on top of that, he waited till a month later to tell me. He fuckin lied to me yo. He put my life on the line then lied to me." Lucas states firmly. "I know baby but I don't think he was doing it out of hatred or evilness , I think he was doing it to protect himself. I think you should just take some time and get over it." I say. He doesn't say anything he just rolls over on his side and drifts off to sleep.