12

I walk down stairs and there's 2 men with black masks on and a gun pointed to Lucas and Wills head.
"Babe go back upstairs!" Lucas yells out.
"Lucas what the fuck is going on!?" I say in fear while Olivia's crying.
"JUST GO UPSTAIRS!" Lucas yells at me which makes me immediately ball out into tears with fear.
"SAY ONE MORE THING AND ILL SHOOT YOU, WILL, AND YOUR GIRL!!" One of the boys yell with a black mask. "COME OVER HERE!" Of of them yell to me.
"Nigga don't touch her!" Lucas screams. "Please im pregnant!" I yell while crying. He moves the gunpoint off of Will and now they're pointing at me and Lucas. He lowers the gun down to my belly. "Please don't!" I yell out and see Olivia in shock.
"Shoot me! Leave her out of this." Lucas states. I mouth to Olivia to call the cops and i don't know if she heard me.
"Call the cops and Imma shoot all of y'all niggas!!" The dude yells out which makes me jump.
I see Olivia dialing 911 in her phone.
"LUCAS! Where's my fuckin' money! Don't make me ask you again!" One of the men say as he get closer to him with the gun at his head.
Within seconds, police burst into our home with guns pointed outwards. "PUT THE GUNS DOWN NOW!" They officers say and they do as told. They police go behind them and put them in handcuffs.
One of the officers walk them out to the police car and one stays behind.
"We'll handle this from here. Thank you." The officer says and walks out of the front door.
"Porsha before you say anythi-"
I cut him off. "LUCAS WHAT THE FUCK! I could've died. SHIT, WE ALL COULD'VE DIED! Whatever shit you're getting into needs to stop. We have a baby on the way!" I scream out.
"Baby I know i'm sorry let me explain." Lucas says.
"No! Don't explain shit to me!" I say as i storm upstairs. I lay on my bed trying not to think about what just happened and i slowly drift asleep.
THE NEXT MORNING
I wake up and Lucas isn't by me. He must've went to the studio. I walked into the bathroom and put my hair into a bun so i can get into the shower. I absolutely love showers. I become stress free when i take them but as soon as i get out, i step back into reality. I wear a red baggy dress and a white hat and do light makeup.

As soon as i get out of the bathroom I hear Lucas downstairs on the phone with im guessing Will or someone in his industry

I walk downstairs promptly and grab my keys ready to go to McDonalds to get something to eat but Lucas stops me.
"Babe you have to talk to me im sorry just let me explain." He says while grabbing my arm. "Lucas let go of me now!" I say yelling at him. I feel like i'm overreacting but he should've never put me in a position where he had me and our baby in danger. He let's go of me and I drive to Mc Donald's to get an Iced Coffee.
When i got back to the house Will was there. Normally will would say something slick to me in a joking manner but joking or not, i wasn't in the mood for it.
"Will, whatever slick shit you have to say to me, don't say it because i'm not in the mood." I say rolling my eyes and walking up stairs.
I hear complete silence as i walk up stairs.
LATER ON
Lucas comes up stairs and sits on the edge of the bed and stares at me. "Lucas what do you want." I ask him. "I want you to talk to me. I'm sorry, i should've have been involved in that shit. I'm owning up to my mistake but what you not gon do is ignore me forever." He says which threw me off guard.
"Okay." I say blankly.
"Just okay? So you not mad." Lucas asks confused.
"No i'm not mad. I don't want you to explain anything to me. I don't need to be more stressed out than i already am, it's not good for the baby." I say to him. He crawls in bed with me and wraps his arms around me and we fall asleep.

___________________________
Who's ready for the baby to be born !!!?