chapter 8

I shuffel over to the tree trunk and peer down the steps, I cant see the bottom.

"Um...your sure i should...maybe its not such i good idea if i-"

Dec shoves my back and i stumble forward, catching myself on the doorway. I look back at Dec and bite my lip before going down the steps. I step on the bottom and the room around me is caos. Children and teens jump at Luke, Marcus and Georgie. I stop at the bottom of the staircase and just stare at them. I mean, of course its rude, but if you saw the sight i was seeing youd stare too. A multitude of children, all ages, jumping around in a room beneath the forest. I mean seriously this sounds like Peter Pan.

'If dad could see me now'

"Guys, guys settle down!" Georgie cries out and instantly the teens come to a halt "Our mission was... semi sucsessful, though we did not free any more fencers, considering the fact that a copter was coming in with a few more, we did get our weapon for stage 2" The teens cheer and Georgie, Luke, Marcus, and Dec turn to me.

Oh i think i get it.

"You can't use me, well not me alone" I say

"Why not?" Someone asks

"They know my face"

"But they only pay attention faces of those they come across in crime" Anyone says

"Exactly"

They stare at me like I'm crazy and I shrug, "What?" I look at my 'kidnappers' "they probably have your names in files"

"Good point" Georgie says

It's like a light bulb switches on.